~ Kamari's P.O.V. ~

I slid my hands down his chest and underneath his shirt. I pulled myself as close as I could as I gripped his back. Suddenly he pulled away and whispered, "I need to tell you something, my love." I knew what he was going to tell me so I just let a big smile grace my face and whispered back, "I already know baby, I saw the memories too. I do wonder who the other man is, but I know what you are. You don't know what I am though, so I will tell you." I pulled my body from his with a lot of reluctance from both ends, I grabbed his hand and led him to the bed, and made him sit.

I stood in front of him, slid one of my legs over both of his and straddled him. I cupped his cheeks in my hand and pushed both cheeks into one another and made him make a pouty face. Suddenly, he grab both of my wrists, pulled them behind my back, and held them with one hand. His free arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me so we were as close as we could get. As soon as I settled back onto his lap, he pulled his arm from around my face and slowly wrapped a hand around my neck.

"Is this alright, my love?" He asked while rubbing his thumb over my jaw. I nodded my head, but he squeezed a little bit with a smirk on his face. He leaned forward so we were face to face and whispered, "Words, baby." I let out a small moan when I realized how deep his voice was getting. I felt my hips jerk and accidentally grind against Jacob's dick. He suddenly let go of my neck and grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled so my head was facing the ceiling.

I knew my face was bright red as I moaned louder than the first time. He chuckled again, but let go of my wrists and hair. He ran his hand through my hair as I wrapped my hands around his neck and jerked my hips again. He slapped my ass and said, "No baby, you gotta talk to me, remember?" I nodded my head while nuzzling my head into my arm and his neck. "Now, what are you baby?" He asked with genuine curiosity while nudging my head out of his neck to where he could see me. "I am the Queen of Nature and as you know I can turn into a Forest Fox. My dad, Charlie, can turn into a Forrest Viper Fox." I replied with scarlet red cheeks while also avoiding eye contact. He let out a humming noise and asked, "Can you show me some of your magic?" I nodded my head and gave him a smile.

When I stood up and backed away a few steps he stood up as well. I went to grab his hand but he lightly slapped it away. He turned me around and put his hands on my waist. He leaned down so he was closer to my ear and whispered, "Lead the way, baby." I could practically hear the smirk on his face and just shook my head back and forth a few times. I led him outside and into the backyard. "Are you sure you want to see this?" I asked a few feet from him. He let out a laugh and replied, "Yes, I'm sure baby. I want to see how hot you look while doing it." I could slightly see that he winked at me and heard in his voice that he was playing around, but also serious. I let out a small snort and shook my head back and forth again. "Alright lover boy, I'll show you just give me a few seconds."

~A few examples of her powers~