20

Chapter 20

    Polo Cafe.

    The light aroma of coffee beans ground into powder and the aroma of roasting are mixed together, and the richness seems to surround everyone who enters here from top to bottom.

    Matsushiro Kazuki was nestled on the sofa with a cup of coffee, lazily slumped into a ball, moving his left wrist one after another.

    When Wujo Satoru was a child, he was still a godlike outsider, and when he was a little bastard inside, he liked to sit spread out like this when no one was around.

    Very unsettled.

    Now Kazuki Matsushiro is paralyzed on the stool following his example, and finally understands that this posture is so wonderful that in the next second, he will be covered with a blanket and hugged with a pillow, and he will be able to fall asleep directly in the next second.

    It is really a good choice for fishing and a good resource for taking a nap.

    He couldn't help but yawned again, put down his coffee cup and stretched his wrist.

    The researcher's shell is brittle, and although the explosive power is strong, the sequelae come quickly. For example, now, his two hands that directly strangled Kudo Shin's jaw are a little numb.

    Sitting across from them were two drug A users who looked like primary school students.

    Conan Edogawa saw that the man who climbed over the wall with his bare hands flexibly landed on his jaw and caught the anesthesia needle more than ten minutes ago was overmoving his joints, and angrily forked a large piece of cake.

    He just nestled on the opposite side, looking thin and thin, and his combat power was at most only a quarter of a goose.

    The part of the wrist exposed from the sleeve showed the outline of bones, and the knuckles of the fingers holding the fork were well defined. The nails are neatly trimmed, and the skin color of the fingertips is even. Only the side of the right middle finger has a thin callus from years of writing.

    Not a pair of hands that can do heavy work or have been trained to do it.

    "Talk," Matsushiro Kazuki sat across from him and moved his fingers for a long time, looking at Hui Yuan Ai inexplicably, and suddenly turned back, "Didn't you ask me to come with you? You asked me to come here to let him eat cake? "

    The "he" Matsushiro Kazuki said of course refers to Conan who just angrily ate several mouthfuls of cake beside him.

    Conan was inexplicably cueed, and looked up at Kazuki Matsushiro.

    "Trans fatty acid," he said with a sudden change of gaze, "the fat formed after eating may not be digested for a lifetime."

    Conan who just took a big bite of cream: ...

    Thank you, the cream in his mouth is suddenly gone Fragrant.

    "However, after taking the antidote of APTX4869, I don't know if the energy you ingested in the childhood state will increase when you restore your original body," Matsushiro Kazuki added the rest of the sentence with a smile, "If you can, From the perspective of energy intake, it’s really worth it."