57

Chapter 57

    Soon, there was one more person on the table.

    The glass door of the coffee shop opened and closed, and people came in through the opening and closing doors. Apart from the heat outside at the end of August and the beginning of September, there was also a Gojo Satoru with sunglasses and a stinky face.

    He must have been really angry. When Gojo Satoru didn't cover his face with sunglasses, the murderous aura radiating along the way frightened several customers along the way to take a glance and dare not look again.

    This one, in the lingering, romantic French female voice in the coffee shop, with his unparalleled thick skin and a face that seems to be pulling people out for a fight in the next second, he squeezed away Okiya Subaru sat next to Matsushiro Kazuki.

    The distance from the entrance of the coffee shop to the table is only a dozen meters at most, and he walked out of the posture of a thousand troops.

    Ten seconds ago, when Matsushiro Kazuki turned his head, a certain six-eyed person outside the floor-to-ceiling window looked down from above with this kind of eyes that looked like he was about to fight someone in the next second.

    One arm was propped on the glass, and the other hand took off the glasses, revealing those six azure eyes brightly, and the line of sight fell directly on the hands he and Okiya Subaru held together.     Six Eyes, who took off his sunglasses, unscrupulously showed a very recognizable face, his expression was not very good, his eyes seemed to be on fire, like a dragon that would break the glass in the next second and bring people home .     ——It’s still an evil dragon whose home hasn’t been renovated yet.     Also, Evil Dragon presumptuously ordered a dessert cabinet a few days ago, and it is still unopened at the door of the kitchen. You can see the big box next to it when you go in and out, and it honorably occupies a small space. Precious space.     Thinking of this broken cabinet that I still don't know where to put it, I get angry.     Kazuki Matsushiro took a deep breath, he really didn't want to pay attention to the hands-off shopkeeper who threw all the contents to him like a young man.     So as soon as Gojo Satoru sat down, before he started to make trouble, Matsushiro Kazuki began to drift aside with warning eyes.

    A few days ago, you said you didn't put anything in his phone? If he didn't put anything, how did he come here?

    Obviously, he wasn't the only one who thought so.

    As soon as Gojo Satoru appeared, Haibara Ai, who was sitting opposite, and Conan slowly looked at each other, and each saw a trace of doubt and embarrassment in the other's eyes.

    It was he who followed the tracker when they met Kazuki Matsushiro for the first time, and he was the one who found him after the tracker was removed, and he was also the one who was called "friend" and "private matter" by Kazuki Matsushiro.

    Why is it still him this time?

    It couldn't be such a coincidence...

    Gojo Gojo, who came in through the door, sat down next to Kazuki Matsushiro.

    Okiya Subaru, who was forced out of his seat by him, was not angry, but instead used the same standard smile and handshake gesture as ten seconds ago: "I am Okiya Subaru." Gojo Satoru turned around,