Chapter 29

1 month later.

I pull the sheet up over my undressed upper body, then pull it up a bit so that I am comfortably positioned on the mattress.

I turn my head and sigh silently.

Jimin is quickly typing on his laptop, which is on his lap, and is completely absorbed in his work.

So much so that he forgets I'm there.

I smile mentally.

I'm used to it, though.

It's been a month since I got into his "game", and so a month since we've had this.

I say that, talking about what has been happening regularly for the last month. The proof is that I'm in his bed right now.

Because yes, between us, there is only that. It's a routine and a mechanism that repeats itself in a loop, we look for each other, we desire each other, we find each other, and it's a rebound.

And let's say, I'm fine with that. And I imagine that he thinks the same way.

But do I really expect something more? I don't know, but for now, I'm avoiding getting the wrong idea.

I am, how shall I put it, a person who will be able to indulge his desires, and he is the same for me. And that's how it works.

For the moment.

I turn to the side to watch what he's up to.

He seems to be rewriting index cards, it's true that he studies too.

After a few minutes of silent observation. I dare to raise my hand on his arm and make horizontal movements all along.

He does not react, and so much the better. I don't want to get blown off tonight.

I'd like to at least enjoy the few moments of respite I have. Even if it's with him.

I stare at him from my vantage point.

My eyes go up along his chest.

And a small smile comes to my lips.

He's incredibly handsome. That's for sure.

Concentrated, he does not pay attention to the way I look at him.

I take the opportunity to gently move my hand up to his jaw, which has been giving me the eye since earlier.

And with my fingertips, I trace its curve.

I am completely hypnotized.

But a hand suddenly stops me in my movement.

I am startled when his eyes turn to me.

- Stop it.

With my wrist still in the air, I frown and answer him.

- You have a gift for ruining moments like this.

He doesn't take his eyes off me and opens his mouth.

- I don't want this kind of moment.

My heart tightens and I remove my hand from his grip, then straighten up with a frown.

- And besides, you're frank. I sigh, turning my eyes around the room.

- What do you want me to say Liana?

- I don't know, maybe for once you could at least say that it makes you happy.

- Pleasure?

- Well yes! Pleasure. It's been a month since we've been "pleasing" each other, I say, mimicking quotation marks with my fingers, and you're going to tell me that you don't like a little caress like that?