Chapter 41

I run the towel through my wet hair and sigh with relief as I straighten my towel-clad body backwards to balance the mass on my head. Once everything is securely in place, I replace the towel correctly, tightening it around my chest.

I stroke the steam-fogged mirror with my hand to see something after opening the small window.

A little music in the background from my favorite band and I find myself working my hips while applying a cream to my legs.

Tonight, I'm going to the movies with Yoongi. And I'm looking forward to my first outing away from home, alone with one of the members.

I'd forced him to go and see a film whose trailer I'd fallen head over heels for. At first, he refused, but finally gave in to my repeated criticism of the film's quality.

I smiled as I watched my reflection gradually appear in the mirror.

I'd really regained my color after what happened last time, two weeks ago.

That night, I'd realized that I'd never understand Jimin, and it was then that I made the decision to live my life, and as Jin told me, to be myself.

I sigh, these last few evenings have done me a lot of good. And I feel like I'm inseparable from Suga. We spend our evenings together, either working, or watching films and series and having a laugh. And to tell the truth, this little man is really important in my recovery, even if he can be really annoying at times.

But I'm honored that he lets me get close to him. He's not a very sociable man. My pride goes up a notch, and I'm pretty proud of myself in the face of this truth.

I dance and spin in circles in my house, no one to see me. Music blasting. I sing over the sound, still wearing my bath towel.

To the point where I can't even hear my front door open.

- So you don't even answer me anymore?

I jump and let out a little scream as I turn my head towards the intruder.

- Jimin?! What the hell are you doing here?!

I pull up the top of my towel and give him a murderous look, completely lost in the face of his sudden arrival.

- You don't answer anymore.

I gasp and stare at him, trying to figure out why.

- Are you serious, Jimin?

He stares at me and braces his buttocks against the back of the sofa.

- I'm serious. I'm trying to understand why you stopped seeing me overnight. And since you're not answering, I've come in person.

I cross my arms.

- Jimin, will you stop playing the blind man for two minutes? Do you realize what you're saying?

- What are you talking about? That was fine before, why are you playing ignorant now?

- Ignorant?! It's quite the opposite, I close my eyes to a lot of things Jimin but now I'm far from ignorant, I realized very well that it was worthless when I saw Rachel coming out of your room.

- You knew, Liana, that there were no feelings.

- Then what are you doing here?! What did you come here for? To come back and have sex with me with no ulterior motive? No, I'm not going to let that go.

I breathe, then continue.

- I'll get dressed. Please go.

I don't give her time to answer as I quickly climb the stairs. Immediately slamming the door to my room.