Chapter two

Harry's pov:

Mom brought me to King's cross station, since dad can't be here for being the Dark Lord. Draco and his parents are here . But I'm still just looking for Hermione, I see her enter the platform and walk over to her. ”H..hey Hermione will you be my girlfriend?” ”Hey Harry, you want me to be your girlfriend. But I didn't think that you liked me too" she said. "Of course I love you too 'mione. So what do you say?" She blushed and nodded. I smiled and pulled her in my arms and kissed her deeply. At this my mom walked up to me and Hermione and I looked at Hermione. " Hermione this is my mom. Mom this is Hermione my new girlfriend." "So this is the girl that you go on and on about?" I blushed. ” Mommmmm, Please don't embarrass me." She looks at me like she's offended. "Me now would I do that?" I gave her a deadpanned look.

~timesip to the welcome feast.

Harry's pov still:

With us being in the same year and the same house this relationship will be easy. As we were eating our friends noticed how close we are. I took this moment to tell them. " Hermione and I are dating." I said kissing her cheek. They smiled and congratulated us. For the rest of dinner nothing else really happened. Since I'm the heir of Slytherin I get my own room. "Hey babe do you want to stay in my room with me?" She nodded and said "I would love to Harry." Our friends started to wiggle their eyebrows. So as we left for my room I flipped them off. As soon as we enter our room. I started kissing her. But before we could go further. My fireplace came to life........

~Author's note~
Who do you think is visiting Harry find out tomorrow thanks for the reading this story till next time.