Chapter 16

Hermione's pov:

Liliana just announced that father was indeed alive. She also decided that we're going to war against him. Come to find out father planed everything with Dumbledore. Who knew that they were friends. We're now in the meeting hall. And Liliana begins to speak. "My followers as you are now aware my father is alive and is a traitor. We are now going to be involved in a war with him. Where he will die a very painful death. I want all of you to train hard we will not fall or fail the dark will prevail." Everyone is captivated by her words. "Lucius I want you to take 20 other people with you to the ministry and we are going to take over kill anyone that gets in your way that is a direct order." She said. Also come to find out Tom married James Potter. "Bellatrix I want you to take people of your choice and I want you to kidnap James Potter. But I want him alive. We are going to use him as bait to get my father. What people don't realize that this war will be over with quickly. And my father will die by my hands."

Liliana pov:

After I give my orders I head to my office with Hermione and Lilly. Once in the room and the door is locked. We started to make love.  Hermione uses her dick on me and our mom. In the next 2 hours Bellatrix arrived with her army with James in possession. I use my link with my father. "I have your husband you will surrender to me or he will die the most painful death. Followed by your death. It is your choice how dare you abandon me my sister and my mother you are disgrace to the dark side." Once I relay the message I cut the link. Another thing my father doesn't know is that we have collected all his horcruxes. And destroyed them. Now to destroy the horcrux inside of me. I go to Gringotts Bank. Once I get there Ripclaw starts the cleansing ritual. Afterwards I head back to Slytherin mansion and head to the dungeons and begin the long torture session of James Potter. Me my mom and my sister send hex after hex his way. But we stay away from doing to much harm. Lucius also arrives and tells us that he has succeeded in his mission. As far am i concerned. Things are going according to plan. Not only do we have control of the Ministry of Magic but also of Hogwarts. Soon I meet with other Allianced and other Nations. For help. As far as I know he has no support. But one thing that I have learned about wizarding wars you can never be cocky you have to have patience and you have to have strategy. If you are to ever succeed. Plus another reason why I know that I will never lose in this war because I am the master of death.