Chapter 15

Liliana's pov:

It's been a month since Ronald Weasley was tortured to death. Now we have his family after us. Except for Bill and Charlie, they are Death eaters. And boy did they enjoy killing their little brother. His cries was music to everyone's ears. Bill and Charlie have agreed to keep impregnating each of us. And boy do they know how to fuck. Right now I'm being tagged teamed. " Yes boy's fuck me harder. You are so much better than my wives." Good thing I put up that silencing spell. I love my wives don't get me wrong but I also love cock. After they leave my office. I remember that soon me and Hermione will have to hide for a couple days. You see two days ago we were bit by a wearsnake. So to protect our family we will hide so we don't hurt them. I can't wait to see our snake form.

~two days later ~

Tonight is the night me and Hermione transform. Sun sets and our bodies began to change. Soon we are serpent like creatures with legs. We started hunting for food. Hermione kills animals while I killed humans. And they were so satisfying. Before we knew it it the sun was rising again. Once we're human again. I noticed that Hermione is now intersexed. So I let her fuck me there in the woods. She had grunting like a bull. But I am still keeping Bill and Charlie. What can I say I love to fuck. Once we get home. We shower together and go at it again. This time I eat her pussy and boy does she taste sweet.

Lately I have been thinking about my father. I just can't believe he is dead. Especially since he made horcruxes. I mean if I find out that he abandoned us. I will kill him myself. Every thing he has taught me will be used against him. Plus he doesn't know that I'm the master of death. I started having a few death eaters search each of our safehouses. If he is living I will find him. I'm not the most powerful witch for nothing. My father if alive will wish he was never born.

Thank you for reading now is Tom Riddle still living or was this or horcruxes destroyed? Find out in the next chapter by the way this story will be 20 chapters long and then there will be a sequel I really appreciate everybody reading this and I hope that yesterday you had a good memorial Day and I hope that today will continue being a good day for you thank you and remember I love you.