Nina Diana Shaw

When Decks and I come to the one of houses that the Shaw family owns.  We walk in and I called " Nina". Deckard called " Little Dove" 

In min, a toddler with blond dark hair with brown eyes come in and she clapped her hands when she saw us and a little walk. I bent down and my little girl come into my arms. 

I said," Nina Diana Shaw where you good for grandma?". 

Nina hid her face and nodded. Decks were behind me and one hand was on my back and another on our daughter. 

my mother in law come around to say " She is wilder than Owen and your husband and Hattie were". I smiled and said," Well she is her uncle's favourite she learn it for him ". Decks said that is why he isn't babysitting her for a while because last time, he taught her how to break in the safe we have in my office, Thank you, Mum, for watching her". 

Magdalene smiled and said, "You know I love this little angel". 

We smiled and I said, " Nina give Grandma a kiss". Nina kissed her grandma and we walk out of one of Shaw's houses. 

Deckard took Nina in his arms and gave her so many kisses. I smiled and knew teenage life would be fun. Deckard put her in her chair seat and he got in the front of the car and started driving. 

Once we were home. Deckard made dinner and I bathed Nina, tho our jobs are hard and we left Nina with her grandma most.  While Deckard and Hattie were field agents and I was in the tech field. 

We only drop her off at Magdalene's place when both of us couldn't watch. Since becoming a mother I made an effort to be here. 

Deckard made a big effort to be home and to be with us when he can. I did go on field missions sometimes just not all the time. 

I put Nina in her high chair and we eat as a family. Decks pick up Nina from her high chair and put her in her room and read her a book and stayed with her till she fell asleep. I took a picture of Deckard cuddling Nina in his arms. I took every chance to take pictures and send them to my mum. 

My mum loved all the pictures of Nina and sent her a teddy bear that she loved more than anything. Once she was sleeping. 

Deckard and I were in our room watching a movie. I look up at my husband and said " Deck have you noticed the change in Brixton". Decks look at me and said," Babe he is stressed that's all". 

I look at him and said, " Decks, he has been having phones and he is training differently now". 

Deckard said, " I am sure it isn't anything, he won't hurt us and not Nina, he loves her". 

I nodded and kissed his cheek and said "Just be careful please, come home to us". 

Decks look at me and said, " I will always find you". 

We fell asleep in each other arms. I hope the mission could be ok. 

Author note - So we meet Deckard and Elizabeth's daughter Nina, who is an angel She is a pretty good mix of her father and mother. Sign here to protect her.

Nina's room 

Elizabeth & Deckard's house 

Their Room