Going forward

Hi readers

As most of you are aware someone stole my story. So it has been a report so yeah. Honestly, this won't be an issue in this story but it does feel upset still like I am a very trusting person I never thought people could do this. but I was wrong about that, 

if you see any of my stories posted somewhere they shouldn't be then please DM and tell me. 

I am going to take a break from writing my Fast and Furious stories for a bit. And focus on some other stories till the writer's block ends, this doesn't apply to this book or others. I bet some of you have noticed stories being deleted that is because I dislike what I wrote and wanted to make it easier on myself and not stress much. 

Questions 

Do you know who stole your story?

I wish I did know who it was but no and I don't want to. 

When you do finish Love or Family will you take a break for Fast and Furious? 

I am going to try to rewrite a few chapters so they are just ready to go, but yes I am going to take a break from writing that story for a bit because of writer's block. 

Will you do a plot shop/rant book? 

I will be doing a plot shop, if enough people comment in the next update, I will give my two stories away to people. Rant book I can do that no matter what To explain if you are making PJO stories don't change Nico's sexuality and make him straight. It makes me very mad. 

Is the PJO show good or bad?

It is amazing, but I have no words I am loving it, if you don't know this I am a Percy  Jackson fan for a lot of reasons. I watched the movies and didn't love them. but the show is great. I fully recommend it. 

Will you work on Marvel stories?

yes I am, I have Red Ghost and then two more coming out since I want my page to have more than one story for all the fandom I am part of. 

I hope that helps and thank you for all the support over someone stealing my story.