Porto

Deckard and I wanted to get out of England for a while plus Nina was getting a bit tired of the house and getting reckless and begging to be someone else and she wanted grandma and see Uncle Owen.

We started talking about going to Porto for a while and letting the MI6 team try to find us. Deckard check and we still had access to our money account but we moved it to a private account so if MI6 tried anything, I place a bug in it the account so they went into it, it would place the bug and they won't know what happened it also would allow me to see what they are doing. 

Deckard made a fake passport while I pack and the next thing we did was go to the airport. Nina wasn't feeling well poor thing, I felt bad because she has been feeling under the weather and I just told Decks, he manage to get us tho security and to the gate where we got her some meds.

 She cried for hours and Deckard was holding her so closely and but as soon as we got on the flight she fell fast asleep on Deckard I took a picture of Deckard and Nina and he tried to delete the picture but I put my phone away and smiled and lend in and said " you will thank me for that picture when she is older and dating". 

Deckard said, "My little girl is not dating anyone not till she is 30". 

I laughed and turned to him and said "Really 30, Decks I started boys when I was 14, and what if Nina wasn't going to be an only child". 

Deckard looks like someone hit him and keep trying to say something and I said "Babe don't worry, I am not pregnant". 

Deckard let out a breath and said "Good one is enough for now". 

I smiled and said, "Yes it is". then we both fell asleep. When we got married, Deckard and I agreed two kids are enough for us. 

By the time we landed, Nina was better and she was our happy angel running around. Deckard just smiled and took my hand and Nina's hand and we got in taxis and went to our house that we own. 

Deckard went to get groceries which we need.  While I let Nina watch a tv show which I put on for her, we didn't let her watch tv often but sometimes we need her to be quiet while I unpack and clear up. Deckard comes back and he cooks dinner Decks bathed Nina before bed and I read to her. 

She fell asleep so fast and I smiled, I turned on her night light and close the door a little bit and walk out into the hall and walked right into the living room there was  Deckard on the couch smiled and said "Is she asleep"? 

I nodded and fell into his arms and said "Yep and she wants you to come and kiss her goodnight". Deckard laughed and said, " ok then I will be right back my darling".

He got up and went to our daughter's room and kissed her and hugged her and come back and fell on the couch and we watch a show before going to bed. 

Author note- Hi everyone, I love writing Deckard as a dad like he would be a great dad if the movies would give him and his family much time on screen. I can't wait to see Nina grow up and date just to annoy him. That will be funny. 

 I won't be updating any of my stories till Monday because I will be in travelling without wifi or data, but as soon as I come back, updates will be here. I am also working on new stories as well as stories that I have worked on.

I have college coming up soon so my updates scheduled will be a little different but don't worry updates will be still happening but slowly of course,