Five

My head was screaming. My limbs shook. I grip my chest. Not again. This is happening again. This hell is coming back to haunt me. I've tried so many times to forget what happened that day, but now the day has come. This is bad. This is really bad. 

I hear a bang outside my door. I open the door. More vines. Vines were growing everywhere. I run outside. There were golden flowers blooming on every vine. I walk through the fields. There were so many pollens like dust in the air. The air was thick like cotton. I hear a screech. I turn. I see crows with golden eyes pecking at a body.

I walk over. The body was wrapped in vines. It dripped black ooze. It had gashes and wounds all over. Yet there was something familiar about the body. It had black curly hair. I touch it. It feels cold and rough like tree bark in the winter. It then jolted forward and screamed. I jump and draw back startled. 

It broke off from the vines and moved like a zombie. Its eyes were black tar holes. It moved forward.

"You did this to me." It spoke in a low raspy voice.

I stood up. Tears slid down my face.

"I'm sorry." I say.

Another corpse grabbed my leg and I teleported away. I was only a distance away. Another zombie burst out of the dirt. It looked the same but a male. They walked over. 

"You killed us." They said.

"You killed us!" Other voices screamed.

A huge shadow figure grew in front of me like a tree. It began to laugh as it consumed me.