15.

It was another evening and Leah was once again on her phone surfing through different jobs , in cafés or something like that which doesn't necessarily require a high educational degree to apply. But so far she didn't have any positive results , when a knock was heard on the door so she slowly stood up with one hand on her bump and went to check who it was and she saw it was Felix so she quickly let him in. Felix did sometimes visit her really late into the night or on off days with some sweet dessert for her .

Agn: Lix what are you doing here at this hour I thought you might be with your members relaxing after a long day

Flx: nahh I thought I'll come see you also I have something to tell you that might be useful .

Agn: ahh thanks for coming in that case . But what do u means what do you have to tell me ?

Flx: are you still looking for a Job.

Agn: yes .. do you know any place that would hire me with my condition academic degree.

Flx: there is one it's a easy job but it's pays well. And it's online so you can just sit at your home and do it.

Agn: I'm listening.

Flx: so there is this sort of like website where you can teach or learn languages. I used to use that for a little while to improve my Korean speaking skills when I didn't want to bother chan Hyung and it pays really well. You were born Nd bought up here and your korean is as good as any other native. And your fluent in English so you can teach people Korean. And it pays really well . The charge is for each hour , no set times you can discuss with your student and set a time for classes. And it's doesn't necessarily require any academic year as long as your fluent in both languages and your over 14 years of age.

Agn: that's sounds like a great idea do you mind helping me register into that website as a instructor.

Flx: sure I'll help you.

With that Leah took out the laptop and and Felix gave her all the necessary instructions and soon enough her account was up and was displayed in the newly joined instructors section. And later Leah was about to get up and make them some dinner but Felix made her sit back down and got up himself to make her some dinner . He made two packet of ramen one less spicy since though Leah had once told them she was someone who loved spice , they had seen how she sometimes have trouble keeping spicy food down . And some fried chicken

After the two of them had dinner and Leah thanked Felix for the dinner , the said idol said his good night and left and Leah changed into her PJs and went to sleep , quite happy how about that evening turned out to be.