19.

After they were given permission Chan and Felix quickly went inside the room to see Leah and the baby. And upon entering inside they saw Leah on the verge of falling asleep and the baby in the crib near to her bed.

Fel: hey Leah.. how are you feeling?

Agn: like I'm about to pass out. But happy.

Fel: if your tired you can sleep.

Agn: hm no need the doctor will be back soon I'll sleep after hearing the results from all the tests that was conducted. Also don't you two wanna see the baby.

Fel: if thats what you want then sure. Also yeah ofcourse I wanna meet her.

With that they turned their attention to the baby in the crib who was looking at them with her eyes wide open . She had most of Leah's features for now atleast and Felix was glad she inherited Leah's wide brown eyes which he loved so much.

Chn: congrats Leah. Both about the delivery and also I got to know about your relationship.

Agn: ahh thank you. Also does the others know ?

Chn: nope but Han and Changbin know you were in labour and the other 4 know a girl named Leah was in labour and that she is important for Felix and me since he was with us when you called and soon as I knew what was happening I rushed out after him.

Agn: ahh in that case fine. We were about to tell you all tonight but we'll ya know baby was in a hurry to come out.

Chn: hm true.

Doc: ahem.

Fel: ahh Mam.

Doc: hey Felix, chan. How are you feeling leah ?

Agn: tired .

Doc: ahh in that case try getting some sleep after we move you to the room. Also I have the test results. And looks like both of you are in good condition. And the baby is fully developed and as you can see she is breathing and responding to her environments properly the only issue is that she is slightly under weight but that's nothing to be worried about. Now about her feeding let's see for a week if your having trouble nursing or if she needs some additional nutrients that you body might not be able to produce then we will start her on formula.

Agn: ahh ok doctor. Thank you.

Doc: hm don't worry about it. Now I'll ask them to start moving you to one of the rooms. We would like to keep you under observation until tomorrow evening after that. If everything's clear then you can leave.

With that the doctor left leaving the three of them and the baby there.

Chn: guys one more thing. I just checked my phone and I have tons of missed calls and messages in the last hour and I'm sure Felix does too. So what do you both want to tell the guys when I call them back ?

Fel: I don't mind telling them everything after all we were about to reveal everything tonight. But at the end of the day the decision is yours Leah.

Agn: tell them everything. Like he said we were about to tell everything anyway. The only difference is that there is just one additional news.