--1--

2010

~Hyun-Su pov.

I woke up to the sound of the door opening. Small but audible sounds for a 9 year old child were spreading around my room. Walking around the room, various kinds of murmurs. Opening desk drawers or a pencil case. The footsteps were closer to me. I heard the slight rustle of a piece of paper that someone had placed on the nightstand. I felt someone's touch on my hair, and after a while... someone placed a kiss on my forehead. After a short time he left. It was the perfect moment. I opened my eyes and saw Hoseok opening the door."Oppa...? Where are you going?" He stopped. He slowly turned towards me. He sighed. He left the room closing the door behind him. Is he hiding something from me? Why? Did I do something wrong? Is he angry with me? Or maybe...
I looked quickly at the nightstand. I picked up the paper and started reading it. "Aniyo...Aniyo!!" I threw the paper on the bed and in a hurry with tears in my eyes. Why didn't he tell me? Did he want to leave me alone? I opened the door as fast as I could, and he ran down the stairs, tripping over his own feet, causing me to fall. I hit my jaw on the stairs. A bang echoed through the house. Tears started rolling down my cheeks. "Hyun-Su? Hyun-Su!" I heard my mother's voice. I didn't even turn to her. I couldn't waste any time. Last chance to say goodbye to Hoseok. I woke up in pain and ran out of the house. In pyjamas. Without shoes. Just to get to Hoseok in time. I heard my mother's screams behind me. "Hyun-su!" "Jung Hyun-su!". "Oppa!!" I screamed at the top of my voice, just for Hoseok to hear. But someone stopped me. "Hyun-Su! Come home! You can't run out like this alone! And without shoes!"
"Eomma!!" I turned to Hoseok. I yanked my wrist out of Mom's grip and started running again. This time, as fast as I could. Maybe I still have time. I may succeed. I ran as hard as my legs could carry me, shouting my brother's name over and over so he would finally hear me. Tears were still streaming down my cheeks. The bruises hurt, as did my feet. "Oppa!!!" I screamed as loud as I could. He turned. He heard me! Just as I was about to stop at him... I tripped over my own feet once more, causing me to fall to the ground. Cold, dirty ground. "Hyun-Su!! What are you doing?!" I raised my head. I looked at him. All covered in bruises and tears. I hugged him as soon as he leaned over me. "O-Oppa...w-why didn't you say anything...? Are...are you mad at me...?" I looked at him. There was sadness written on his face.
"Sunnie...why did you think that? I didn't want to tell you anything...so you wouldn't be sad. And now? Look. You're covered in bruises. My poor little sister..." I was still hugging him. After a while, I heard my mother's voice. "Hyun-Su! I finally caught up with you! Don't run away from me like that anymore!" She hugged me tenderly, tearing me away from Hoseok. I turned to Hoseok.
"Go... but. Do not forget about me. Promise me" I looked at him with tears still streaming down my cheeks. He nodded in response. He hugged me one last time...and disappeared getting into the car.

A/N: Hi everyone!! I hope you like this chapter. It's only the beggining, do don't worry~
Anneyong~~