--2--

2015

~~Hyun-Su pov

"Aniyo...Aniyo!!" I opened my eyes. Tears were already streaming down my cheek. I sat on the bed. I sighed. Since Hoseok is gone, I have dreams like this every night, wich reminds me of the moment I found out Hoseok was leaving. He visits us once in a while. They have a lot of training, so there is not much time to come. "Hyun-Su! Are you up yet?" "Ne, Eomma!" "So come for breakfast!" I rubbed my eyes and stood up slowly from my bed. Graduation was two months ago. This means I'm going to a new school in a few days. This means I have to move to Seoul soon, unless I plan to commute every morning. I went downstairs to the kitchen where breakfast was ready. The thought of moving and having to leave everything and everyone I love here just kills me.
"Hyun-Su, I'm leaving for work. Lunch is in the fridge, warm it up when you get hungry. Call Hoseok. Have a nice day, honey" She came over and kissed me on the cheek before leaving the house waving me goodbye. It will be a day unlike any other.

It was almost 12 and I still wasn't packed, even though I had a train to Seoul in a few hours, maybe 3. I had absolutely no idea what to pack. The suitcase stood empty against the wall, waiting to be packed. Jhope, as it is now called, had no training today. I know his training schedule by heart and remember exactly that he does nothing on Sunday. The sound of my phone snapped me out of my thoughts. I took it in my hand still lying on my bed. A comfortable bed. As I opened my phone, several notifications popped up on the screen. Twitter, tiktok, telegram and... a missed call from Hoseok?! I got on the telegram quickly.

One missed call from "Oppa~"
Oppa~
Sunnie~~ What are you doing? Are you busy?

Sunnie~~
Aniyo. Why? Sorry I didn't pick up. I didn't hear the bell at all :(

Oppa~
Ahh, I see..

And that was the end of our conversation via messages. After a short while, maybe not even a minute, a call appeared on the phone screen.
"Oppa~" wants to call on the camera
I picked up right away. A smiling Hoseok appeared on the screen. He waved at me as soon as he saw me on the phone. "Annyeong Sunnie~"

"Annyeong Oppa" "What are you doing?? Excited to move to Seoul?" "I-I don't know...on the one hand yes. I'll be close to you at last. But on the other hand...I have to leave my friends and mom...and everything I know and love here"
"

I know. But think about it another way. When you move, you meet new people, you go to a new school. Maybe you'll even meet someone...you know~~"

A smile appeared on his face. Really? I can't believe sometimes he's my brother. And he is 20!! And he's still childish. I rolled my eyes and ignored what he said. I finally got out of bed. I ran my fingers through my hair and walked over to my desk where I set my phone. "Can you help me choose what to pack?" "Jin-jja? You're moving out. You must take the most necessary and important things for you." "I know...I still don't know what to take and what not." "Aishh Sunniee..."

2 hours have passed. It was almost 2 p.m. Hoseok helped me pack. He figured I could drive myself from Seoul to his apartment where he lives with the band members. It's not like I've never been to Seoul and I DEFINITELY won't hit it the first time. Oh well... at most I will get lost, and mom will scold him how he could lose me on the first day. I sighed. I turned off the music tower and took out the BTS CD. Since Hoseok debuted in this band, I have ALL of their albums that have been released so far. I put the CD in the album and put it on the shelf. I made sure I had everything. It's gonna be a long journey..