No Name

Can anyone suggest me a suitable name for this chapter😅 I thought about it but didn't get one that suited this chapter's story.
--Abhi--
College is seriously no fun at all. My whole life was a mess already but this college and Fab 5 makes it worse than before. What did they want from me, there were so many thoughts going through my mind and this pen what's wrong with this as well now you also want to irritate me just like Mukti, with that I jerked the pen to make it work again but the ink spilled on someone's shoes. And that someone was Manik.
Ok, I guess I'm the most unlucky person on this earth.
I'm sorry, I didn't do this intentionally.
I'm very sorry sir, I said to him.
It's ok, topper, it's no big deal, I have plenty of these shoes, He said.
Are you sure, it's ok, I asked him. "Well, he is rich he probably doesn't care about one pair of shoes", I thought.
Of course, topper, but if you are feeling bad you can come to the cafeteria and give us a treat as your apology, he said to me.
A treat??? me??? I thought, uhm okay, I said to him.
( in the cafeteria)
--Abhi--
What do you want to eat, I asked them.
Anything is fine, Cabir said.
Then I order some burgers and coke.
Thank you, topper, Manik said.
Btw how is the college, he asked me. While indicating for me to sit down.
Uh, good, I said while smiling.
Why are they being so friendly? there is something fishy, I thought.
What happened, topper, he asked.
Uhm, nothing but why is everyone staring at me, I asked.
Because juniors are not allowed to be here, it's like a red zone for them, Cabir said while eating.
Why?? I asked.
Because here, no one can save them from us, Manik said while smiling.
He stood up and poured his drink on me.
Sorry topper, he said with a grin on his face.
Ok, guys, we have a new Dustbin here, so please use this, Cabir announced.
Ink??? Where is Ink?? Manik said.
You should watch before doing anything, right?? He said after pouring the ink on me.
Come on, dustbin, sit here, Mukti said and threw their remaining food on me while laughing.
I only stared at her and I thought she helped me yesterday.
Come on, everyone let's make a perfect video, we need to focus on cleaning our college, Cabir said.
Everyone started throwing their leftovers at me as they were having fun of course.
Come on, topper smile, Cabir said.
He said to smile not to stare, Mukti said while laughing.
It's ok it would be finished soon I assured myself. Why ?? They hate me this much. I was almost crying trying to stop my tears or else they will find a reason to make fun of me, as men don't cry or maybe can't cry.
--Mukti--
He said to smile not to stare, I said to him wanting to throw some punch lines to make it funnier.
Let me go, please, he said while staring at me with hope.
Wait, what's with his eyes, I thought.
It's ok, it's fun, watching him like this covering in this mess, I assured myself.
He is not okay, I don't care, I really don't.
Okay, that's enough, I asked myself to stop it in my mind.
I just held his hand and took him with me outside the cafeteria.
--Abhi--
Let go, let go of my hand, I told her.
Oh really!!! What's with your attitude huh!!! Didn't you ask me to help? She said while leaving my hand.
Of course, and you helped me so what you want instead, it's not like you helped me because you wanted to, or maybe out of sympathy, but for sympathy, it needs heart for that as well, the thing you don't have, so tell me what you want from me huh!!! I shouted full of frustration.
She came closer to me and held my chin looking at my face, you should clean your face first, I only can see your eyes, she said and left while smiling.
What!!! What's wrong with her, I thought.
--Mukti--
What was that, Mukti, Cabir asked.
I happened to see the principal coming so I took him with me, and that's it, I lied to them because even I don't know why I helped him. It's like my body just reacted when I saw his eyes.
Oh! So that happened, Aliya said while smiling.
What's with you Manik, Cabir asked.
I don't know, I just don't like his do whatever you want, type attitude, it makes me hit him harder until he breaks his attitude, Manik said in anger.
Right?? He is not scared of us but his career, Cabir said.
Then I'll make him scared of us, Manik replied with a smirk on his face.
What are you planning to do?? Mukti asked.
We'll think about it, Manik replied.
(After some time)
--Dhruv--
Now tell me, what happened, I asked Manik.
Nothing buddy, he replied.
You can't lie to me you know that, I said.
Your mother (principal) said something, I asked.
No, I don't wanna talk about her and she is not my mother, he replied indifferently.
Then why are you so angry, I asked.
Buddy, I'll be fine. He replied.
you are angry at him and that makes me worried, what are you gonna do with him? I asked.
Nothing, he said with that evil look, that makes me more worried about Abhi.
Ok, Cabir, I'll be there, Manik said on the phone and left.
(in the washroom)
--Abhi--
Let go of me, I shouted.
Topper, calm down, our business had remained unfinished in the cafeteria because of the principal, Cabir said while holding me with two other boys.
What do you want from me, I asked.
Well, I don't like your attitude, Manik said entering the washroom.
I mean you study here free of cost but still have this attitude, you should change this, he said.
I study here because I like it and I earned it unlike you who don't want to study but still wasting your parent's money and being a gangster because of your mother's power, I shouted angrily.
Slap!!! He slapped me so hard.
Shut up!!!!! He shouted.
Let me go!! I tried to shout.
If I'm a gangster then you should not shout at me, you see a gangster can even kill someone, he said while grabbing my hair in his fist, making me look into his eyes. He is angry but why???
He slammed me into the wall which hit my back hard and then into the ground and kicked me.
You should think before saying anything, he said while kicking me continuously.
Argh!!! My lungs grasped for some air, while he was kicking me.
Let me go, asshole!!!!! I shouted.
Still not giving up huh!!! He said angrily.
He punched me so hard that cracked my lips and started bleeding he dragged me to the toilet and shoved me into that, I was grasping for the air, does he really want to kill me, I thought.
It was nearly impossible for me to release myself from his grasp, Please, let this finish God please, I prayed. I thought I was going to die for sure.
Manik let him go, Cabir shouted and pull him over.
I started to run away, as I realised I'm free from his hands.
Topper, stop running, you'll be dead if I find you, he shouted from the washroom.
I didn't stop, I ran away and hide in the library, I was so scared even my legs were trembling. Is he insane he nearly killed me.
I was sitting inside the door when someone opened it and I got scared after knowing who it was.

That's it for the chapter.
I know Fab 5 is not that bad but I have to make them look like bullies for my story😓😓
Thank you so much for reading.
Like and share.
Always be happy.