Love Is Worth Fighting For

(in the college )
--Abhi--
One of my friends also thinks that she likes me, I said.
that's what I said before, Nandini replied.
I'm not saying that she likes me but, ever since she started helping me people stopped bullying me so I'm grateful to her maybe she wants to stop bullying me.
so you trust her, Nandini said.
I don't know about it but I guess if she is being good to me, I should also forgive her, I replied.
--Mukti--
what do you mean by this, Manik, I asked.
Simple, Mukti, just made him come here to the red zone, he said.
but why do we have to do this, I asked.
Do we need any specific reason to bully him, or else all the rumours are true? you want to go against Fab 5 for him, he said.
it's nothing like that, Manik, I replied.
then prove it, he said.
Fine, I'll do it, I said.
what is he up to, it doesn't seem like he is angry but what should I do?
.....
you have to come with me, I said.
With you?? Where?? he replied.
just come with me and don't ask anything, I said.
ok, he said while walking towards me.
You said ok, just like that, not arguing huh! I asked.
Yes, because I-I trust you, I know, you won't let anything bad happen to me, he replied while smiling.
He trusts me, don't worry I won't break your trust.
Look, Abhi, just be here in the classroom today, okay and don't ask me the reason, I ordered him.
But why?? he asked.
just wait for some time I'll fix everything I promise, I replied.
don't go anywhere ok, I said.
(After some time)
--Abhi--
why did she say that?? Should I trust her and be here, what if it's a trap, no Abhi, trust her. She is changed now.
Abhi, you are here, Vibha ma'am wants to talk to you, someone said.
Vibha, ma'am??? but why?? I asked.
how would I know, she is in the auditorium, he replied.
okay, thanks, I said.
Vibha ma'am, why she wants to meet me, I thought.
(in the auditorium)
Hlw, why it's so dark, Vibha ma'am are you there, I shouted.
as soon as I turned to go out someone closed the door from outside.
Excuse me, I'm here, open the door, I said.
Hello, is someone there, I asked.
No one gonna open the door, topper, someone said and I recognised the owner of that voice.
I didn't turn to that person instead I started banging on the door and shouting.
Open the door, please is someone there, I'm here, please open the door I'm begging, I started panicking.
I said no one gonna open the door didn't you hear me properly, he said.
Please help me, please, please open the door, I started banging on the door.
if you didn't stop shouting right now, it would be so bad for you, you know I don't like when people don't listen to me, he said firmly.
I stopped that because I know he can do anything and there is no point in shouting. no one gonna help me.
The light came on as I turned to him and I saw them, Fab 5.
I was scared no doubt, I was breathing heavily, thinking that I'm in a closed room with Fab 5 and no one gonna come here to save me made me terrified.
Come on, topper say something, Manik said.
S-sir, I-I P-please, I-I, I shuttered.
Shhh, it's ok no problem don't say anything, btw you look quite in good shape since the last time I saw you. but don't worry, now I'm here, again, he said with a smirk.
my eyes widened with fear after hearing that.
d-don't hurt me, P-please l-let me g-go, I begged.
he started coming near me and my legs started going backwards in fear till my back hit the wall.
I looked at Mukti and she was looking upset then I shut my eyes hard waiting for his punches.
What's going on here, someone shouted from outside the door and opened it.
What are you doing with him, Manik, that person asked.
Nothing ma'am we were just talking right, topper, he stared at me.
I opened my eyes to see Vibha Ma'am.
are you okay?? Are they just talking?? she inquired.
Y-yes ma'am, I'm fine, I answered.
Fine, come with me, she ordered.
but ma'am, our talks have just begun, he can't go, he said.
I said, come with me, she ordered again.
Manik let him go, Cabir said.
ok, he bent over and whispered in my ear, we'll see you later, topper.
--Mukti--
Let's go guys, Manik said and we left leaving him there at least safe.
I wanted to talk to you, Mukti, Dhruv said.
what?? I asked.
you are looking upset, he said.
no Dhruv, I'm not, I lied.
you call Vibha Ma'am to come into the auditorium right?? he asked.
no, Dhruv why would I do that, I tried to be ok but I was not.
Mukti, I know you like him and I'm not against it, he is a good guy for you, he said and I started crying.
Oh, Mukti, baby, don't cry, Aliya hugged me.
I wanted to help him, I just don't want him to get hurt any more but I couldn't do anything, I broke down.
Mukti, it's ok, you did help him by calling Vibha ma'am, he tried to assure me.
I don't want Manik to hurt him but I can't do this, it's like I'm trapped, I don't want to go against Manik and make him upset but I also can't stop myself from liking Abhi, I said crying.
it's ok, Mukti, I understand but what will Manik feel when he gets to know that you are suppressing your feelings because of him and even crying? I know he will not accept this at first and will get mad but eventually, he will understand. you know love and feelings can't be suppressed, he said.
what should I do Dhruv, he hates me, he hates me more, I said while crying.
First of all, stop crying ok and just be yourself don't pretend to be someone else like flirting is not your style at all, he said while wiping my tears and giving me a cute smile.
how do you know about that, Aliya you told him?? I glared at her.
btw, when she told me, I knew it, only Aliya can give this type of advice, he said while laughing.
what do you mean by this Dhruv, Aliya asked angrily.
Nothing, I mean only a smart person like you, he replied.
Yeah, I know I'm, she said proudly.
and we both started laughing.
why are you guys laughing? She shouted.
you are teasing me?? Dhruv, she asked.
No, I'm not.
Fine, I'm leaving bye, she said and left.
You pissed her off to make me smile, I said.
it's ok, I just love to tease her and I'll make up with her and you have to do the same with him. Always remember love is worth fighting for.

that's it for the chapter.
Thank you so much.
Vote and share.
Always be happy.
😊😊😊