No Signal 🍋

We exited Shang Tsung's temple. Sonya went on her comm. "No signal. Damn it." She slapped the thing. She kept trying. "I can't send a message, can't call anyone...we might be stuck here for a while." She said.
"At least we have a shelter." I said. "Lets try this." I picked Sonya up and on my shoulders. "Hey! Asshole!" She yelled, sounding a little giggly.
"Raise your arm up. Try to get a signal." I told her. Sonya raised her arm up. "Wait! I think i got one!" She exclaimed. She tried to call, but the signal went away. "Shit...shit, shit, shit." Sonya cussed.
"Its okay, baby. We're alright. Night's coming though." I said.

We returned inside the temple. "So...now what? We can't just stay here. We gotta keep moving. Hopefully find a way to get a signal." She said as she paced back and forth. I stood there with my arms crossed, but i stepped forward and wrapped my arms around her from behind. "If we have to stay, why not get comfortable?" I asked. I moved my hands down her body. I rested my hands on her waist and pulled her close to me. "Y/n, not now. Focus." Sonya said.
"I am focused." I stated as I rubbed her legs.

*UPCOMING LEMON WARNING*

"You're an animal, you know that?" She said. She smiled and turned around. She took off her leather crop jacket and undid her bra. "Woah, i was only joking...but, if we're both cool with it here..." I began to get an erection.
"Shang Tsung's not gonna hear us, he's upstairs and split in half." Sonya said.
"Okay, we're good." I said. I pulled her into a kiss. She placed her hands on the back of my head and we made out for a minute. Sonya started to undo my jeans. We pulled away as she pulled my penis out and started stroking it while I stared at her breasts. "Okay, that feels good..." I groaned. She got on her knees and put it in between her breasts. "Woah..." I groaned again.
"You okay up there?" Sonya asked, smirking.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Keep it up." I told her. She started massaging my cock with her breasts at a fair speed. She then reached into her back pocket. "What's that?" I asked.
"Nothing that hurts you, don't worry." Sonya put the same hand to her mouth. I think I knew what it was. She took her breasts away from it. "Okay. Wanna go to the next bit?" Sonya asked as she stood up.
"Depends. Is the next bit..." I reached behind her and slapped her ass. She nodded. "Great." She grabbed my jeans and boxers, and pulled them down. I kicked them and my boots off and she then took my leather vest off. I took my shirt off. "Damn, you look nice." Sonya said as she admired my chest.
"So do you, baby." I laughed as I reached to Sonya's pants. I started to pull them down. I felt like I got more erect as I pulled her undergarments off. I admired her beautiful body. "Well, your friend down there probably won't take care of itself." Sonya said. I got on my knees. "Come on, lets do this." She laid down on her back and spread her legs. "Hit me." She said. I moved forward and slowly inserted myself into her. "Woah!" She gasped.
"You alright?"
"Yeah. I know you've wanted to do this for a while, but if I knew how this felt, I wouldn't have waited." Sonya said.
"What were you waiting for?" I asked.
"Your next birthday." She said as she smirked.
"Then we can do this again when it comes." I said as I started to push my cock in her vagina. I pushed and pulled as Sonya just smiled, her green eyes looking deep into my e/c eyes. I started to go a little faster. Sonya began letting out moans and her breasts started bouncing. "Damn it. Was trying to hold out for later." She said. I stopped and pulled out all the way. "Turn around." I said. She nodded and then turned around. She motioned her legs a little bit for me to see her ass jiggle. I poked at her a little bit and then inserted myself into her again, this time she let out a loud yelp instead of a gasp. "Damnit, wrong hole!" Sonya said. I hadn't even noticed i put it in her ass. But i didn't really mind as I started thrusting at the same speed I was at earlier. "Ah! Oh! Shit!" Sonya moaned as she slammed a hand on the floor. "Keep it up!"
And I did as she said as I went faster. I slapped her ass as I kept thrusting my dick inside her. I grabbed her hips to make myself go deeper into her. I felt her walls pinching around my cock a little. She started to let out whimpers behind her moans. I know I wasn't, but it sounded like I was hurting her and I felt myself start to slow down. "Hey! Keep the speed!" She demanded.
"My bad!" I went back to going as fast as I could as it started to throb. "Ah- Sonya!" I shouted.
"I'm close, too!" She moaned. I pulled out and swiftly put it back in her pussy. I started ramming in her. "Do it please, baby!" She told me. And so, I started to let it out. I shot my cum deep inside her. She let out a loud moan and she clenched her fist. I soon finishing my orgasm in her pussy. Sonya moved forward and my cock slipped out of her. "Oh...that was... quite a sensation." Sonya said.
"Yeah... that was fun." I said as I kissed her. "So, wanna just stay here for the night?" I asked. "We'll need the energy."
"Yeah. Good idea. We can just sleep on the floor." She said. We laid down. "You know, i was being sarcastic." Sonya said.
"Love you too, babe." I said to her, smiling. We wrapped our arms around each other and closed our eyes.

Wait, did I tease another lemon? I mean, do you guys want it?