P5

**Author's note**
Updates for this book will be twice per week. But if I have some free time on my hands, I'll be sure to write more episodes..
Thank you for reading, doesn't matter if it's only one person following...I appreciate you.

My muffled screams are depressing.

It's been over thirty minutes since Argon vanished from the room. And I'm talking about disappearing into thin air. Before he left, he tied me up with one of my scarves, then gagged me with my very own handkerchief.

Ungrateful bastard! I scream another insult as I have been doing every minute since he left.

I roll again, this time, I finally get to the door. Freedom! I sing.

My ear flattens on the wooden frame, listening to any sounds outside my room. But I hear not a single vibration, it's just...silent.
Where are the servants when I need them?

"They cannot hear you even if you bang your head on the door a thousand times!" His voice echoes in my ears, startling the soul out of me. My body jerks, horrified and attentive, while my eyes savage the room for him.

Argon suddenly appears by the bed in his usual long black coat, hands behind his back. His hair is pulled back and tied, letting the world appreciate more of his facial features than concentrate on the milky hair.

He walks over to me, eyes laughing at my predicament.

"Don't glare at me!"

But glaring is all I can do since speech cannot flow from my mouth.

Argon squats, yet looks taller than my curled body lying against the door.
As if I'm a dog or cat, he pats my head. "There! There! Enough with the scowls. You'll have your chance to kill me, if-" he makes dense eye contact, "-you'll not be dead already."

A breeze of fear quietly whirls inside me, but I dare not expose it. All I do to show him my courage is to intensify my glare. Prick!

"Ssss!" He inhales a hiss. "You'll not be having dinner tonight."

My eyes pop out to the shock and amusement of his words. As if he can stop me from eating.

"Back to bed!"
Argon gathers my body in a blink as if I weigh not more than a newborn. He holds me firmly while I throw a tantrum of protest. But with my hands tied at my back and legs bound, there isn't much I can do. I can feel my jaw going numb from the pressure of the cloth in my mouth. No matter how hard I push it with my tongue, it remains in place, dismissing all the efforts.

Like a doll, Argon tosses me on the bed, falling on my hands and back. Ow!

"Stay here till-" I use my feet to kick him...anywhere, landing on his loin.

A deep furious groan fills the room, and I watch him double over, his hands now covering the place I have assaulted. "You...stupid-" His words disappear in the second groan.

Aiden taught me that defensive method. He had said that it's every male's weak point. And boy does it work!

My eyes continue studying his whole body, after a minute, Argon straightens. There are veins protruding on his temples and some on the forehead. He looks so terrifying scowling at me like a piece of meat.

"Sleep!" He hisses. The restraint in his voice is evidence of the fury exploding in him.

I muffle a 'no' as my mind start floating away, as my vision goes blurry.
I want to stay awake and know every detail of what he does around me. But now, my body is following his order like I'm a puppet.
Before everything fades out, someone appears behind him holding two crescent blades. The figure looks like a female, her hair is a dark shade of auburn, held up in a ponytail.