58

Three days later, in Huzhou city.

Three people entered from the north city entrance, each leading a horse. 

Judging from their appearances, they seemed to be faraway travelers.

Though, look at that one walking in the middle. 

Leading the way was a young master, his hair tied with a white jade crown, and a sapphire blue headband above his brows. 

Dressed in sapphire-blue wide sleeved silk robes, his waist was tied with a pearl studded wide jade belt. 

There weren't a lot of expensive accessories around his waist, just a small and dainty white jade pendant with a red tassel. 

To look from afar, it was refreshing and unique.

This young master wore a pair of gold gilded shoes, striding confidently. 

There was a smile hidden in his eyes as he looked left and right over the stalls that lined the streets of Huzhou city.

Judging from the outfit of this young master and that black horse with a shining coat, one could tell that this must be some aristocratic young master on an outing in one look. 

Except, this young master was different from the usual delicate faced young masters, for he had a tanned face.

The two people who were following behind him were dressed in commoner clothes. They appeared to be the servants of this young master. 

The one on the left had darker skin, but one could tell from his steady footsteps and alert gaze that he was martially experienced.

The one on the right looked similar to the young master's age. He had a pair of eyes that looked in each direction, and cleverness in his gaze. He appeared to be this young master's page.

These three people were of course Lisa, Muichiro and Bambam who were investigating Huzhou city.

Before setting off, Lisa considered and reconsidered, but she still brought this outfit along in the end. She suddenly thought of something when they reached Huzhou city's bounds, hence she found a place to change into this outfit.

Muichiro and Bambam's eyes were fixed when they saw Lisa walking out from the dense forest in this outfit. 

Their level of shock did not lose to Nayeon's that day.

Muichiro felt more amazed the more he looked at Lisa: "Battalion Commander, when you wear this stuff, you look even more dignified than that noble from the capital."

Lisa curved the corners of her lips: "Call me young master."

-----

Huzhou city was more prosperous than Yangguan city, and it was also an important junction. 

However, its geography was still nearer to the north, hence it was still incomparable to Tiandu city. 

Huzhou city did have its share of prominent officials and lords, but no one could dress as exquisitely as Lisa.

This outfit came from the clothing bureau of the palaces; as clothing for a Prince, don't talk about Huzhou city, it would be outstanding even in Tiandu city.

That was why it caught the attention of passersby ever since the trio walked into Huzhou city. 

Some shopkeepers with greedy eyes called out loudly especially towards Lisa, promoting their products, hoping to solicit the patronage of this 'god of fortune'.