Zed x male reader smut

Requested by Dumb885
Wornigs; Spelling errors.
Keys; "..."=talking (...) =author talking

“You are such a little shit, Zed,” Y/N laughed, pulling his boyfriend into a soft kiss as the two climbed out of the Uber and thanked the driver.

“What do you mean?” Zed asked, wide eyed and innocently as though he didn’t know exactly what Y/N was talking about– a game of truth or dare with Addison, Wyatt whilst Y/N and Bonzo were collecting pizza that possibly revealed too much about where the hickeys on Y/N’s neck had come from the night before.

“Now all our friends, think I’m a fucking bottom, asshole,” the boy rolled his eyes, swinging for Zed playfully as he swung open the door to his dad’s apartment and pushed through the door into Zed’s small bedroom, collapsing on the bed almost instantly.

Moaning and digging his fingers into Zed’s hips, Y/N collided his lips with Zed’s, reaching to grab his boyfriend’s ass, pinching gently and causing the boy to pout.

“Get the lube,” Y/N muttered against zed’s lips and the boy was quick to comply, leaning across to his bedside drawer, groaning quietly as Y/N used the new angle to brush his fingertips over Zed’s hole.

Pulling the bottle from the drawer, Zed handed it to his boyfriend obediently, putty in his hands as he pushed his knees further apart so they were either side of Y/N’s thighs. Popping open the cap, Y/N drizzled the clear liquid over his fingers, warming it a little as he kissed Zed before letting his hands reach behind him.

“Please, Y/N,” the green boy practically whined, his head falling to Y/N’s forehead as one finger breached his hole. Y/N continued to stretch Zed out as the boy whined gently, biting onto Y/N’s shoulder and leaving lazy, distracted hickeys.

After a few minutes of zed’s gentle whining, Y/N lifted his boyfriend’s chin softly so he was looking at them with hooded eyes, his hair disheveled and his lips parted and red.

“Another one?”

“Please,” Y/N grinned as Zed whined, his voice soft, and kissed his boyfriend passionately, inserting another finger and loving how the other boy keened.

Five minutes later, the green boy was biting at his boyfriend’s neck, urging him to hurry up. Chuckling softly, Y/N caved, handing the lube back to his boyfriend so he could cover his dick. The second Zed’s cold hands wrapped around them, Y/N groaned, letting his head fall to his boyfriend’s shoulder and lacing his fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck.

“Jesus, Zed,” Y/N groaned, pushing his lips to Zed’s in a messy kiss. Zed grinned into the kiss, biting at the boy’s lips playfully, enjoying the sounds he was eliciting.

Standing upright on his knees, Zed positioned himself, guiding Y/N’s dick with his hands and beginning to sink down, biting his lip to muffle any noise he made. Taking Zed’s chin between his fingers, Y/N pushed their lips to Zed’s, moaning into his mouth, bemused as Zed groaned, too.

Bottoming out, Y/N clutched his boyfriend’s hips, panting and overwhelmed by how tight Zed was. Zed pressed his sweaty forehead to their shoulder, holding still for a moment.

Y/N cupped Zed’s cheek, bringing their foreheads together.

“Whenever you’re ready, baby.”

His knees either side of Y/N’s legs, Zed began dragging himself up and down Y/N’s dick, moaning softly.

“There we go, Zed,” Y/N muttered, biting at the boy’s ear playfully, his hands on his hips tightening.

“Not so sure our friends would be so convinced I’m the bottom here if they could see you now.”

Thrusting upwards to meet the roll of hips, both boys approached their highs fairly quickly. Zed came first with a soft whine, and Y/N followed soon after, pulling out gently and kissing his boyfriend.

I am so sorry this took so long it's here now I hope this is what you wanted.