Single chapter.

It was their third breakup in six months, and Taehyung was sick and tired of all their arguing for stupidest things.

It has been like this ever seen they both started going to college. Jungkook is only a 20-year-old omega who is studying theater at university of Seoul and many times during their arguments Taehyung has called Jungkook immature during his jealousy crisis.

Taehyung on the other hand is a 23-year-old alpha who is a very dedicated med student. But lately things have been very stressful for him and last night's events were enough for him to break up with his boyfriend of 2 years for the third time.

"Immature?? Her scent was all over you, how is that being immature? Would you like if I came back home smelling like some other alphas?" Jungkook asked crossing his arms.

"We work together, we study together Jungkook please not this again. Why can't you just understand?" Taehyung said, getting even more annoyed.

"Well I don't go rubbing my scent all over other alphas, especially when I'm in a relationship" Jungkook said.

"Please it's 10 pm on a Friday I'm exhausted, you know better than anyone how stressful these past couple of days have been, and I still tried to push all of this away and try to come back earlier just so we could have a good time at least today" he said harshly.

"I waited 3 hours for you to come pick me up, and you came back smelling like some omega girl and blaming me. You think you're the only one who had a bad week? I get it you're in med school, but does it cost much for you to pick up your goddamn phone?" Jungkook said stepping back.

" And what now? You want me to apologize? Please just give me a break" Taehyung yelled and Jungkook stepped back again.

"I want you to respect me that's what I' d like" he asked raising his eyebrow in disbelief, Jungkook was in shock with the responses he was getting from his boyfriend.

They met at a party two years ago on the 18th birthday of the younger. Taehyung was friend's with some of jungkook's friends, but they didn't know each other personally. He would turn 20 in a few months and honestly he can't see himself in this situation anymore.

Jungkook was always very shy, and his friends had to insist a lot to get him to go to that party when he met his boyfriend. Who on the other hand was very social, he remembers feeling immediately safe around the older. Who was dressed like a grandpa at a party full of young college kids.

He always liked how their style contrasted with each other.

Since Jungkook was way too comfortable with always wearing all black and dark outfits, and he also had piercings and tattoos.

Taehyung wasn't making it any easier, but he was never there anymore to comfort him when life started to get though again. To dry his tears like he used to, or to hug him when he would felt anxious.

Quality time was for sure his love language, since that's what he lacked the most growing up. And his worst fear has always been ending up like his parents.

"And what about you respect me as well? I'd never disrespect you like that, and it's really hurtful when you accuse me of something that I hate the most in this world" Taehyung said picking up his backpack from the ground and looking straight into the younger eyes. Who was just a little shorter than him.  
The alpha was still in his medical uniform.

"don't turn this around, please" Jungkook said.

"Okay that's it.  I'm done, I won't argue over this anymore. I've never given you a reason to act like this. And if you're not willing to listen, I'm going back home. I have too much to worry about, already and I have to go to the hospital very early tomorrow"