Chapter 50

A/n: oh my gosh..I just realized that I've been writing so many chapters and now it reached chapt 50!!! *faints*

-few minutes later-

Killua: Karen, wake up. You need to post this chapter.

Me: Hnnn? Killua-kun?

Killua: *smiles at me* come on now. I know you can do it.

Me: *blushes* U...Uh okay.

~

Retz's POV

"Hi Snow. Good to see you well today." I smiled brightly to my newfound friend. Meaning by that, I meant that I got a new dog. The poodle next door was pregnant and died after her babies have been born. So the owner decided to give some of the pups to the other neighbors which included me.

The first time the owner brought Snow to me the other day, I fell in love with it at first sight! I couldn't decline and held it in my arms so gently that I'm afraid it was so brittle.

Snow yawned, her little tongue sticking out of its mouth. Since her mom died so early, she couldn't feed on its milk and I got prescriptions from the vet to just feed it well although Snow doesn't have any teeth yet.

I brought it some warm milk which I hoped the baby poodle would like and laid it on the floor. At first it hesitated to move near it and smelled the bowl of milk. It took its first step and leaned its head down, licking it.

Even though the day has just started, Snow had already made it. At least I got my eyes on something now.

I crouched down, watching her drink it slowly. She was so cute that I looked for my phone and took lots of pictures of it.

At least I can forget Rikka for a short while...

Killua's POV

"Say ahh." I held up my spoon to feed Rikka with the soup that the nurse has served earlier. To be honest, I like taking care of her.

Rikka was still mad at me though. I don't get her reason. Did she really love Gon? Maybe it was a bad decision to persuade him to break up with Rikka...

"You don't need to do this. I can eat by myself." She grabbed the spoon from my hand and swallowed spoonfuls of the soup.

"I have to because Gon told me to." I reasoned to her, putting my hands on my lap.

When she heard Gon's name, Rikka teared up again.

Darn, I shouldn't have said that.

I cleared my throat and put my hand on hers, "I...I just want to make you eat, Rikka. Please..can you do that for me?"

We had a staring contest and she glared at me like some stupid fly bugging her. Well that's true anyway.

"Fine..." Rikka opened her mouth slightly and I gently put the spoon with soup in her mouth. In the process, I was distracted by her pout lips. I want to kiss those for so long but someone got it first.
"If you're just gonna keep staring at me, I won't eat anymore." Rikka crossed her arms in frustration and apologized silently to her.

----

As I stood up to leave, I told her, "I'll visit again tomorrow."

"You don't have to." She coldly said.

I sighed, going through this argument again, "HE told me to look after you alright? Can't you just not argue with me anymore? I'm doing this for you, you know!"