Jungle Kingdom

Mario, Peach, Rosy, and Toad approach the Jungle Kingdom gates. Peach glimpses at Mario and Rosy, "You ready?"

"Eh... sure?"

Peach knocks on the gate and steps back. It instantly bursts open, and a Kong dressed in a Sports Coat roars in their faces, making Mario and Toad scream and Peach step back. Rosy just quietly stood there in surprise. Toad quietly gasps, "Whaaaat?" Mario takes a step forward, "How you doin'?"

Rosy clears her throat, "We are here to see the king." The Sports Coat Kong snorts at her, "Follow me." The Kong steps aside, and the four quietly follow behind him, "That gorilla's wearin' a sports coat." Mario whispers to Rosy. Toad glances up at them with a chuckle, "I feel underdressed." The four stop to see a kart with seats around it. Toad cheers and hops in the back seat. Rosy and Mario noticed that there were only four seats, that's including the driver's seat. Peach hopped on the left side of the Kong and glimpsed at the two, "Well, come on!"

The Sports Coat Kong adjusts his shades on his nose, "Hop in." With a groan, Rosy and Mario sat in the same seat. Both of them blushing. The Kong starts the kart and hits the gas, blasting around the Kingdom. Each of them gave a startled yelp and Rosy grabbed Mario's arm tightly as he held onto his hat.

 Each of them gave a startled yelp and Rosy grabbed Mario's arm tightly as he held onto his hat

Mario, Peach, Rosy, and Toad are driven through the Jungle Kingdom to a mountain palace. Winding turns and jumps caused everyone to hold on tightly. The only person who enjoyed themselves was Toad. Rosy was shaking once they reached the Palace, and her teeth chattered. Peach took her arm and pushed her to the side of the door, "Let's get you fixed up." Mario and Toad frowned at Sports Coat Kong drove off. A few moments later, Peach returns with Rosy, now wearing a black shirt and white pants. Peach glanced at them to see their mouths open, "What? I had to fix her up!"

"You like it?" Rosy asks.

Mario coughs, "Mamma Mia..."

The doors opened, and inside, Kong soldiers lined the hallway leading to the throne of Cranky Kong

"Oh, by all means, come in." Cranky Kong grins, gesturing for them to enter. Peach steps up to Cranky Kong and greets back, "Great and mighty Cranky Kong." The old monkey stares down at Peach, "So, I heard you want my army."

"Yes, your... Highness. Without your help, the Mushroom Kingdom will be annihilated."

"What makes you think you're worthy of fighting alongside the greatest army in the world?"

Rosy didn't like where this was going. Peach blinked at the creature, "Because we have heart. And with your strength, we can win." Cranky Kong leans back on his throne, "Okay, fine." Rosy raises a brow, "That's it?"

"No, that's not it! The answer is no. Goodbye." Cranky Kong loudly spoke, making Rosy jump and bump into Mario, who suddenly grabbed her arm, keeping her balanced. Peach steps forward, determined to change his mind, "If the Mushroom Kingdom falls, the Jungle Kingdom is next." Cranky Kong just smirked at her. Peach grumbles under her breath, "Have you forgotten what happened to the Star Kingdom?"

Not knowing what the Star Kingdom is, Mario stepped forward, determined to get the Kongs to help, saying, "We're not leavin' without your army."

Cranky Kong doesn't miss a beat and laughs, "Who is this guy? Oh, he makes me laugh. Hahaha! All right, tough guy. You want my army so badly? Defeat my son in the great ring of Kong!" Peach's face pales, and she grins at Cranky Kong, "Give us a second."

Peach pulls Mario aside, whispering, "This is a really, really bad idea!"

"Well, do you have another way to save my brother?"

Cranky Kong glances at Rosy in curiosity before he steps in between them, "Are you two done whispering? It's a little rude." Mario turns to Cranky Kong, "You, sir, have a deal. I'll fight your son. And win."

"I'm sure you will." He laughs as he is lifted onto a motorcycle by his guards and drives off as Mario glares at him. Rosy raises a brow, wondering why Cranky Kong gave her that look. At the same time, Cranky Kong's thoughts ran through his head, "Is it her? But her Star Kingdom is destroyed. She disappeared and was pronounced dead." The monkey hums to himself as they head to the Great Ring of Kong.

"Maybe it is her..."