II

"Listen this shit need to be quick Tay

"Listen this shit need to be quick Tay. Keep the shit talking to a minimum." Keith scolded looking directly in her eyes. "Christian noted he lives alone in the file he gave me so this shit should be sweet. In and out Tay seriously."

Taylour stared at him with an bored expression on her face as she tilted her head to the side. She hated when Keith would give her these talks before missions. He and her both knew she was going to do whatever she chose. In the end nothing mattered long as she completes the job.

Rolling her eyes she looked down at her nails noticing she needed a refill. "Baby I hear you but you know as well as me that I'll get the job do—"

"It's not about that Taylour! You take unnecessary risks my love" he hissed cutting Tay off.

Taylour snapped her neck towards him scowling. "Nigga don't fawkin cut me off when Im talking. Have you lost yo damn mind bro?! You do what the fuck you suppose to do and I'll do my part." She barked, waving him off as he nodded, squeezing the steering wheel in frustration.

They were parked in front of the targets bungalow style home. Feeling annoyed from the brief conversation, Tay abruptly opened the car door, stomping towards the trunk. She was sick of him trying to delegate her actions; she had plans to prove a point.

She reached towards the trunk pressing a small button causing it to pop open. Once the trunk opened she looked down and as a sly smirk crossed her face. Before her was an array of guns of her selective choosing. Running her hands over the cold metal pieces she paused when her fingers grazed a FNX-45 Tactical.

"Your perfect." She mumbled pulling the gun out of its encasing. She reached on the side of the guns and grabbed a sound suppressor. As she was screwing the suppressor on Keith opened the drivers door of the car and stepped out. Taylour eyed him as he approached her with his natural mug prominent on his face.

"All the lights off upstairs so he must be downstairs. We can go in through back door it's suppose to be locked." He said as he grabbed his customized SilencerCo Maxim 9 from the case. He examined the gun pulling out the clip to make sure he had all the ammunition he needed.

Taylour huffed loudly not interested in what he was saying. She already made that observation so his need to tell her the obvious was unneeded. "No shit Mute." She retorted emphasize on his nickname.

Keith gave her an harsh glare. If it was anyone else they would've crumbled under his stare. Yet Tay returned an emotionless expression. It was something he loved about her but also something that annoyed him deeply. "Fix ya attitude yo or Imma fix it for you." He calmly spoke as he closed the trunk.

Taylour was addicted to getting under his skin she knew that Keith would keep true to his promise; the unknown excited her. "Yeah Ard whatever. We got a job to do come on." She concluded as she crept towards the side of the house.

Disgruntlement flowing through his veins, he took a deep breath calming hisself so he could focus. Taylour was one of the few people who could get him out of character and right now he couldn't have that. The mission came first.