000: KISS

INFIDELITY
- prologue

noelle lee brooks needed a getaway. an escape, from her mom, from her half siblings and from her third step dad.

KISS; the korean independent school or seoul. that was her escape. the moment she got the call she had been accepted, noelle was on the first flight out of paris.

but why KISS? to be closer to her dad. noelle's dad had spent his high school years studying at the prestigious school before going to france, where he met noelle's mom.

noelle had been devastated when her dad died. an awful accident with a drunk driver. the brunette had been forced to go live with her mother in paris.

noelle felt like she was ready for her own adventure now and she knew KISS was the place she had to be.

noelle rolled her suitcase beside her as she entered the main school building. smiling, she approached the front desk getting her registration papers.

"just fill these out." noelle nodded to the sweet looking woman.

slipping the papers under her arm, noelle turned to grab her suitcase only to bump face first into a student.

"oh my god, i'm so-" the brunette's eyes fell upon the boy she had bumped into her. his hair fell on both sides of his face, framing it perfectly. his chiselled jaw was tense and his soft lips were a line. noelle wondered if he had ever had a pimple, his skin was amazing.

"staring is rude." mystery boy hissed, taking the girl by surprise. before he stalked off.

however, noelle could only watch as he left.

the brunette struggled to open the door to her dorm. finally managing the door open a crack she heard the muffled out of socked feet against the wooden floors.

"wait, let me help you!" a sweet smile greeted noelle as the door flew wide open. a girl; olive skin, brown eyes, dark brown long hair and the cutest button nose. "hi, i'm takara. you can just call me kara, though."

"nice to meet you kara. i'm noelle."

"you're french?!" another voice peeped up. noelle turned her head to the second girl; her skin was darker the kara's and her hair shorter and wavier, but her smile was just as sweet.

"yes, i'm french." elle giggled at her excitement.

"i love french people! sometimes i wish i was french." the bubbly girl sighed in dismay over her non-french roots, "anyway, i'm rowan, by the way."

"so you're my roommates this year?" the two girls nodded.

"welcome to KISS, noelle." kara leaned in to hug the brunette who graciously accepted the offer.

"oh, i know we're going to be best friends!" rowan exclaimed, rushing over from where she sat on the couch to join the girl's hug.

the trio giggled together, "yeah, i think we are."

typing...
little bit of fluff for the prologue! and yes she did bump into min ho 🤭 this is just back story and her first year at KISS. the real story starts during her second year at KISS!