015: girlfriend

INFIDELITY
- chapter fifteen

"is it true?" noelle stood infront of the tv staring straight at min ho.

after dance practice ended, noelle strutted directly to the boys dorm. after the camping trip she had realised hiding her feelings and miscommunication was the stem of all her problems.

"is what true?" min ho tilted his head.

"that i was your second choice? that you went to madison first but she turned you down?" her voice was low and her head bowed. min ho had never seen the girl so timid before.

"what? no, absolutely not!" the korean boy leaned forward pulling the brunette towards him and into his lap. "what would make you think that? you were never my second choice, elle."

noelle let her head hang low, "madison might have said something..."

min ho let out a breathy chuckle, he lifted noelle's hair away from her face and placed a kiss on her cheek, "now dont tell me you're going around listening to madison of all people."

she played with the hem of her shirt, "i'm sorry."

min ho shook his head, "no, don't be. i understand you dont fully trust me yet. i wouldn't either if i were you."

"but i want to trust you. it's just hard, after everything..."

"i know, i'm sorry i put you in that situation and i'll do everything i can to make you trust me fully. the first thing is to assure you that you were never my second choice."

noelle giggled as he placed a few more kisses on her cheek, "yeah? how so?"

"by taking you on a nice date tonight." min ho winked and noelle nodded before pressing her lips fo his.

"i'd like that very much."

it was, finally, the day of the talent show. after endless hours of practice and endless hours of dealing with madison, noelle was thankful that it was almost over.

since their first practice madison had continued to try and jeopardise min ho and noelle's relationship, but the brunette had learned not to let the ginger get to her.

madison, on the other hand, was pissed that her schemes were no longer hindering noelle.

the girls stood back stage, all dressed and ready for their performance. noelle, eunice and kitty looked skeptically at the box on the floor that madison was messing with.

"fireworks? for my second performance!" she explained before taking her fan from eunice. she sent noelle a stink eye before retreating through the doors.

noelle followed behind into the makeup room to get a little touch up before their performance.

"the fan dance is up next!"

all the girls huddled on the side of the stage, noelle looked between everyone. a strange air loomed over the group. she looked between kitty and yuri and then at madison who glared at her.

putting on their best smiles, the girls walked out onto the stage to roaring applause. taking their positions, the music started and so did they.

they huddled in a circle, backs together, noelle could hear talking behind her. too focused on the noises and her dance she was startled when a tug pulled her back.

"oops." madison flashed puppy dog eyes at the brunette. she had stepped on her hanbok.

"would you stop that." she hissed.