007: labels

INFIDELITY
- chapter seven

min ho pushed noelle against the wall of the broom closet they snuck into. he smirked down at her before attaching his lips to her neck. noelle let soft, breathy moans escape her mouth as she entangled her fingers in his hair.

the french girl's legs wrapped around min ho's waist, he supported her under her thighs squeezing tight. their lips moving perfectly together.

noelle rounded the bookshelf smiling as her eyes met min ho's. she waved, "why'd you want to meet me here?"

"because i missed you." noelle pouted opening her mouth to reply only for min ho to lean in and kiss her.

noelle giggled kissing back before pulling away, "min ho, i need to study."

"and i need you. five minutes?" he smirked. noelle raised her brows and shook her head.

the korean boy closed the gap between them once again, leaning his arm against the bookshelf, forcing her to back into it.

"who're you texting?" noelle tried to sneak a peek at his phone but the boy was quick to shut it off.

"oh, no one." he smiled.

"hi min ho." eunice giggled and waved as she passed by their lab table. min ho waved back making her giggle more and whisper to mihee.

noelle shifted in her seat, the boy beside her taking notice. "hey, meet me at my dorm after class? no one will be there." he whispered.

noelle forced a small smile and nodded, turning her head to face professor finnerty as the class started.

a week later

"you're glowing," kara raised a brow. she smirked at her best friend who's cheeks dusted over with a soft blush. "and you're happy."

"that's good and all, but we barely see you anymore." rowan pouted, wrapping her arm around the brunette.

noelle sighed. it was true, she hadn't spent much time with her best friends over the week since min ho's party.

the french girl had spent practically all her free time (when she wasn't studying) with the korean boy, mostly making out behind the school buildings or bushes or anywhere private they could find.

everything had been perfect since that night, the night min ho kissed her in the middle of the crowded dance floor. except one thing.

"so are you two official now?" kara questioned. noelle's roommates stared at her expectantly.

the answer should have been simple. when she was spending her almost all her time with him, they should be official. but they weren't, at least she wasn't sure of it.

noelle frowned recounting her week with min ho. the pair hadn't really talked much at all, except the occasional few words before they closed the space in between themselves.

"i- i don't actually know."

"what do you mean you don't know?" rowan tilted her head, confused.

"i don't know. we haven't talked about what our relationship is."

"elle... you're telling us you two have just been hooking up for the last week? nothing else?"

"not just hooking up... we-" but the brunette couldn't think of anything to say. it was true, they had been just hooking up. "oh my god."

takara and rowan sighed, "oh baby..." they wrapped their arms around their friend as she sat on the bar stool completely dumbfounded.

"i'm just a hook up to him... that's all i'm good for."

"no, sweetie, you're way more then that." noelle felt tears prick her eyes. she moved her hands to cup her face.

her two friends only hugged her tighter, whispering reassurances to her and allowing her to cry her frustrations out.

"i hate this!" rowan exclaimed, seeing noelle's puffy eyes and flushed cheeks.

"same," kara sighed, "elle, you need to tell him."

noelle stayed silent, she knew she did. she knew she had to tell him she liked him, that she didn't want to be just a hook up, that she wanted more. but she was scared. everything was do perfect.

she nodded her head and wiped her cheeks, giving the two girls around her a small smile.

"i think i just need to be alone, right now." the two girls parted give noelle space.

the brunette entered her room, dropping onto her bed and wrapping her arms around her body.

typing...
oop- well i hope you enjoyed part one :) CAUSE THIS IS THE END!! part two will be out shortly tho so dw i won't make you wait too long