•• Ima Cough on You ••

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

SOFT SNEEZES ESCAPED YOU, as you sneezed into your elbow and softly sniffled while pulling your head back and rubbed the sleep out of your eyes and shifted under your bed sheets.

The door opened and your twin brother came in with a cup of hot chocolate. "Hey N/n..I brought you some hot chocolate okay? Maya already called the school to let them know you're not going to school today."

You sniffled and slightly shifted to allow your older brother to sit on your bed as he put the cup of hot chocolate on your bed side table. "Thanks..." You softly mumbled and leaned your head against his shoulder while hugging his arm.

"You have a fever N/n.." He brought his hand up to your forehead and then towards your neck and turned to hug you. He kissed the crown of your head and rubbed your back. "I have to go to school so that I won't be late, but Maya will be coming in and checking up on you every once in a while and Handler knows you're sick so you won't get missions till tomorrow okay?"

"Okay..." He placed a kiss on your temple and pulled back.

"I'll see you after school okay? Bye." You watched him leave the room with tired eyes and he locked and closed the door behind him upon leaving. You shifted and pulled one of your stuffed animals up and closer to you as you turned the TV on and put on a random show to watch.

A knock interrupted the sound of the television and a small groan escaped your throat as you turned your head to the side and your eyes widened as you saw a 5'10, black haired boy, with green eyes, and bitchy attitude fall through your window and stood up as if he were drunk.

Said boy closed your window and shouldered his bag before walking over and dropping his bag on the floor, the biggest grin on his face which was the exact opposite of your flabbergasted expression. "Hi princess."

You stared at him in shock and threw a pillow at his face. "DEMETRIUS—!! GET OUT—!! YOU'RE GONNA GET SICK T—" He cut you off with a kiss. A sweet chaste kiss, one that immediately shut you the fuck up as his hands reached up to cup your cheeks and drew small circles with his right thumb.

"Is that how you greet me? Your lovely and amazing boyfriend, my love? I came to check up on you, and I don't care if you're sick, I missed my girlfriend, and she missed me too, hm?" He grabbed you by the waist and pulled you into his lap having you face him with his hands on your hips.

"I did...But I don't want you to get sick too..." You wrapped your arms around his neck and nuzzled your face into the crook of his neck as he repeatedly kissed the crown of your head.

"If I get sick then we have an easy excuse to miss school and be together my love," His voice helped relax you as your tense body finally gave out and leaned into him. "There we go sweet girl,"

"Te callas," You mumble out and cuddled into him.

Author's POV:

AND THAT'S HOW THE BOTH OF YOU ended up laying in bed sick and missing school for a few days.

"You know this is all your fault," Demetrius grumbled out with a glare and a small sniffle while pulling his snot up further up his nose.

"My fault—?! Boy you're the one that came in my room while I was sick and you didn't listen to me like the idiot you are— And blow your damn nose out—" You threw a tissue at him and gave him a nasty look. "What you had your servants blow your nose out too?"

"No...Yeah..."

"Stuck up ass."

"LITTLE GIRL—" And he had a coughing fit.

You softly slap his back as if he were a baby. "Dumbass, and make sure you blow your nose out my love, it'll prevent you from having these coughing fits dumbass. And I didn't grow up like you, I was taught how to take care of myself and not be so superficial,"

"Yeah yeah princess, let's see you against a bug."

"Choke."