Chapter 27

Abigail POV

     Opening my eyes I groan at the sun rays and cover my face. The last thing I want is to be up right now.

     "You are finally up."

     I slightly lift my hand towards the door where Theo stood.

     "What time is it?"

     "Around 10."

     I once again groan sitting up, this sucks. I feel drained of energy and as if the pack has run over me.

     "You ok love?" Theo was now at my side and lifted his hand to my head. I blushed slightly as I look away. I was a werewolf, and not a kid. I do not get sick very easily.

     "I am fine, just tired. A shower and food should help though."

     "Ok, if you need to rest more you can though, don't go overboard. Training like this is new to you."

     I nod in understanding and he placed a kiss on my forehead. He began leaving and it saddened me which caused him to turn around and smile.

     "Don't worry, if you need me, link me. I won't be far just gotta get some stuff done then I will be at the training grounds for a little." I nod and he goes on.

     I turn and stare out the window and frown. 'Stupid sun.' That's not so nice, what did it ever do to you? 'Created morning while I am still tired.' Just because you are tired doesn't mean to curse the sun. 'I am not cursing the sun,' I throw the blankets to the side, get up and stretch out, 'I am cursing all of daytime.' Sabrina gave a slight chuckle, I knew she was probably tired as well. I grab a pair of clothes and hopped in the shower.

----------

     Walking to the training grounds after showering and eating I spot Theo and Derik training a few newbies. I am now wide awake and somewhat refreshed. I lean against a tree and watch the two, admiring Theo's Alpha side. He was a great teacher as well, but he really should be with his pack. I look down and make a circle in the sand with my foot. You ok? 'No, I feel like I am holding him back from his duties as Alpha.' He just wants to make sure we are good. 'I know, but his pack...' Our pack you mean. 'Right... our pack.' I hug myself close, I am supposed to be a Luna and I am not even doing that job. His pack hasn't met me either. They probably already dislike me because of this. I sigh and look back up to meet Theo's eyes, he looked concerned from this distance.

     'What's wrong?'

'     Nothing I am fine.'

     'I know that look love. What is wrong?'

     'Just thinking that's all.'

     'Right... Then talk about it later?'

     'Sure.'

     He got back to work after that and I continued to watch as he and Derik took turns taking the newbs down. The pups of the warriors, I giggled knowing they would probably hate that. I decided that I will talk to Theo and see if we can at least visit his pack. I looked over to see a few girls go to watch the lesson, some staring at Theo and giggling to each other. I swear I leave his side for more than half an hour and they strike. They must have felt I was starring as the leader of the group looked my way and eyed me head to toe. Smirking at me as she started walking towards the boys. Listening intently I could hear this and that of thinking she is the strongest female but wants to train with them to become better. She also was trying to flirt and it angered me. I glared at her then smiled. 'Sabrina, she seems to be challenging?' Hmm... She does, doesn't she? I nodded to myself, looks like people still don't understand the Alpha's sister is here, and mate to an Alpha of another pack, time to show them. I have been training with them in private but looks like it is time to take someone down and prove my strength. I am no weakling and no one is going to get away with flirting with Theo.

     I walked up to them and pushed her slightly from Theo and took place next to him. "Hey Theo." I smiled up at him and he raised an eyebrow.

     Theo POV

     "Excuse me? I was talking to him." The girl who was being bothersome during our training got angry at Abby. Before I could say anything my smiling, innocent faced, mate turned dark and emotionless. A shudder ran down my spine at the darkness seeping through her voice, I have never heard her sound so harsh.

     "It just looked like a weak pup trying to make herself look big and strong to me. One who needs to learn to stay in her place." She stood there at my side glaring at the women. I look over to Derik who has wide eyes, neither of us knew what would happen, one wrong move and there could be blood.

     "Oh and you are a bitch all bark no bite. You don't know real strength like I do. You probably can't even fight. You are the real pup here."

     "You think so?" A sweet sinister tone was now coming from Abby, looking down at her her eyes were beginning to fade into a darker shade blue then usual, she has much better control of her wolf, she is learning to balance. "Then why don't we take it to the ring honey, show who the true pup is." She smiled with a smirk, with confidence, and cold sweat began through my body.

     "What a brilliant idea, I am tired of you thinking you are all that. All high and mighty."

     "Do not talk-" Derik was cut off from Abby's hand and dagger look.

     "Let her think what she wants, when I destroy her I will reveal the truth. She thinks she is entitled to what she wants but she will figure out her place."

     Derik visibly gulped, fear now coursing him to, we know what she is capable of. We also know she will destroy this woman if given the opportunity. I should have been more careful, I hope she knows that she is the only one who sways my attention. No other woman will be good enough, just her. I grab her hand trying to give some ease.

     "That is not necessary Abs, you know it."

     "Oh I think it is very needed, you need someone who is strong, not a little weakling." The women spoke out taunting Abby. She has no idea what she is in for, I glare at her for her stupid wording.

     "On second thought I think it is necessary." She is doubting my mate and that is the last thing I would ever allow. I no longer have any remorse if she gets hurt.

     She had slight confusion before covering it up. "Well then," she smirked at my mate, "meet you in the middle of the grounds." She then walked away towards the location as word started spreading. I pulled Abby to face me and Derik.

     "You got this Abs." I smiled at her.

     "Yeah, but don't kill her, if you can, go easy." Derik spoke up behind me.

     "Yeah yeah, I won't kill her I promise." She rolled her eyes as she spoke. "We will see about going easy." With that she started on her way to the inner part of the grounds leaving my grasp.

     "You gonna link the pack doctor?" I turned to look at Derik.

     He sighed, "I already did."