Prolouge

Three young wolves were playing deep in the forest of the Lunar Knights pack territory. One pure white wolf was running from a pure black wolf and a dark brown wolf. Unexpectedly the white one turned and tackled the black one, which was closest to her and they rolled around play fighting. The dark brown wolf sat there seeming to laugh at the two. The white one turned around then tackled him and ran off again. After a few meters she stopped abruptly and began to slowly walk backwards as three large wolves came out from behind some trees. Once the other two caught up they stopped frozen in their steps. Everything happened quickly, the three young wolves were were all tackled and forced to shift back, the white one shifted back to a young girl of about six years old with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes she was soon knocked out and put in an oversized shirt before being thrown on to someone shoulders that appeared to be watching the scene from the woods. The black wolf shifted into a young boy of about seven with black hair and emerald green eyes, as the dark brown wolf shifted into a young boy of about six with short blonde hair and blue eyes, they called out to the young girl as they tried to run to her but were stopped and held back as the person began to walk. Their screams of "Abigail" were soon cut off by yelps. Little did they know that their fun in the woods would be the last time they all played together.

The one with powers will be born

The wolf of white no other color

Granted special by the goddess herself

A pack will be the strongest

Ruler of their kind

Connected to all by mind and soul

With a heart that all will bow

But beware the powers great and strong

For all will seek due to corruptions peak

Author Note
This is my first time writing a book so I apologize ahead of if its bad. I'll do my possible best though cause I'm super excited for this book and its plot. So please hang with me as I write, I do want to be an author in the future so I got to start somewhere right.