Jey Yells At Jimmy

In Jey Uso's POV:

After Royal Rumble went off the air, I was packing my bags, and getting ready to leave. But then, something inside me clicked. I felt very evil, and I decided to grab some spray paint, scissors, and a punching glove.

"Time to destroy this locker room!" I evilly said.

I then started destroying, smashing, and breaking everything in the locker room, and it felt very good for me to do it.

However, my brother Jimmy walked inside the room and saw everything destroyed.

"How could you do this to us, Uce?" Jimmy angrily said.

I didn't say anything, instead, I started crying.

"Don't worry, Jey, we will make things right," Jimmy said.

But then, I pushed Jimmy away from me.

"YOU RUINED OUR CHANCES OF HELPING SAMI BECOME THE COOLEST SUPERSTAR EVER!"

While I was shouting through my tears, Jimmy tried calming me down, but I attacked him and threw a lot of things at him, like glass, steel chairs, kendo sticks, tables, ladders, etc.

After leaving him hurt, I snatched the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions from him, put spray paint on them, and tossed them in the trash.

"I NEVER WANT YOU IN MY LIFE EVER, AND I MEAN EVER AGAIN, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF GARBAGE!"

I punched Jimmy hard in the face, and I left him injured.