Kevin Owens & The Bloodline Go To Court

In Kevin Owens' POV:

After getting ready for court, Sami and I got in my car and started driving. After arriving, we got out of my car, got our court papers, and entered the court.

"Welcome to 'Court Land,' Kevin and Sami," Mindy said to us as she shook our hands.

"Mindy? What are you doing here?" we asked.

"The reason why I'm here is that I will run your 'court session' with The Bloodline," Mindy said while whispering court session.

"Okay," I said as I entered the room, and Mindy followed me.

"Okay. Is everyone ready for the court session?" Mindy asked everyone in the room.

"Ready!" Roman, Solo, Paul, and Jimmy said.

"Ready!" Sami and I said.

"Okay!" Mindy said.

------------------------------------------------------------

In Sami Zayn's POV:

Now, Kevin and I were both ready to begin.

After we were debating, something crazy happened, and that's because Jey busted through the curtain and said, "What on Earth is going on up here?"

"Jey!?" Jimmy exclaimed, "I've been worried about you, brother.

While Jimmy was about to hug Jey, he pushed Jimmy away.

"Leave me alone, loser!" Jey said.

"Don't you dare push him," Roman said to Jey as he walk over to him, angry.

I then got in front of Jey, backing him up.

"Get. Away. From. Jey!" I angrily said to Roman.

"No!" Roman shouted as he pushed me, and I pushed back.

Then, Mindy came in, separated everyone, and said, "Y'all either stop fighting, or I'll have to call the police."

And what did we choose? We chose to fight.

After fighting for 20 minutes, we got separated by the police, Roman growled at Sami, and he left as Solo, Paul, and Jimmy followed.

"Let's go, y'all!" I said as I left, and Kevin and Jey both followed me.