IV: Ghost Greece

Sam wasn't in the mood to hear Sarah's questions; she just wanted to get to Pandora as quickly as possible, but life had other plans in store for her. As they were entering the city, a ghost rushed past them; he had red skin with hot pink hair and was wearing a red assassin suit. This person, however, got toppled by the panda, who was now sitting on top of him. The panda let out a playful growl as the guards that were chasing him caught up to them, and the guards looked at the scene before them with raised brows. The panda, who was sitting on top of the assassin/thief, was playfully pawing at his back, its tail wagging. This made Sam feel uncomfortable as the guards approached them.

"Mam' I'm sorry, but we're going to have to detain your group for a bit until this situation is figured out," the lead guard said. Sam sighed and motioned for the guards to show them the way. Then a few hours, a ton of walking, and one explanation later; they were at Pandora's temple.

"Sam! Sweetheart how are you? My guards have been treating you nicely right?" Pandora asked as they entered the room.

" Yeah, I'm fine, but we have a situation that I need an explanation for," Sam replied with confidence as the other 3 ghosts behind her twitched from fear and shock.

"Oh darling, if you're talking about your husband, then even I don't fully know what's gotten into him," Pandora motioned for the guards to shut the door and leave as she said this.

"But Sam is a teenager. How does she have a husband?" Sarah asked  quizzically.

"Dear, Sam is the wife of the Ghost King, well, the love of his life to be exact," Pandora replied while looking up amd down at the cotton candy colored ghost.

"Oh."

Pandora motioned for them to sit down at the table. The panda growled softly.

"Do we know where he's at?" Ellia (the electric ghost) asked skeptically.

*Sigh* "I'm afraid I don't. Last I saw of him, he was in the capital," Pandora replied.

     Sam sat in the chair pondering whether they should continue to the capital or go somewhere else. It made sense that Danny wouldn't be found in the capital. Sam couldn't shake the feeling that there was something she was forgetting, and that there was something that Pandora wasn't telling them. Sam then noticed that Pandora looked worried for some reason; it was like she wasn't sure if things were going to be alright. Sam then looked at Ellia and noticed that she was looking at a box in the middle of the table.

"Hey, Pandora, what's with the box?" Sam asked curiously.

"That would be a gift for you, from your husband. I'm not allowed to even know the contents until you open it," Pandora explained as she walked over to it and set one of her hands down on the box.

      At this point, Sam was sick of nothing making sense, so she got up and went over to the box. As she opened it, she realized that this wasn't an ordinary gift, but rather, something important that she had to hold onto. It was a necklace, a choker to be exact. It was a black leather strap with a black gem that faded to gold at the center. Sam put it on, and something felt off. Really off. Then she saw a glimpse of a dungeon.

 Then she saw a glimpse of a dungeon