~coming home drunk~|my girl|

H/n pov:

I wonder where she is, since we share this apartment I began to notice that she is out late very often.

What if something happends to her? I mean it's so late, the streets are filled with dangerous people and she went all by her self. It's not safe for someone like her, a beautiful girl out so late.

In the moment I decided to call her our apartment door opens, then the door to my room.

I couldn't really believe it at first, but right infront of me is y/n. Drunk. I thinks it's the first time I ever saw her drunk. And the first time that I ever saw her in an outfit like this. I hate to admit, but she did looks great, like stunning, unbelievable great.

She leans against the doorframe and stares at me, I'm not quite sure if she knows what she's doing. Probably not, she would never some to my room, to m, voluntary. She literally hates me, or dose she?

She walks a few steps In my direction, I just ay in my place not sure what to do, nor what to feel.

"Y/n, is everything alright?" I asked her, she just nods and let's herself fall on my bed next to me. I look at her wait for what she dose next, but nothing happends for the nest minutes. I cover her body with my blanket and then looks at her, she seems to be asleep. A single strand of hair falls in her face andi couldn't help my self from rocking that strand of hair behind her ear, my finger touches her skin a short moment andi felt immediately get butterflies in my stomach.

"What are you doing to me?" I whisper, still looking at the most beautiful girl laying next to me.

Then she turns around, she moves closer to me but her eyes are still closed. I hold my breath whe she suddenly places her head on my chest and wraps one of her arms around my stomach. I can't resist anymore, I put my arm around her little body and then place my hand at her waist.

"I love you" I admit to her, even if she won't hearr it because she is asleep, I see a small smile forming on her lips. I can't help it but also smile, I the placed a small kiss on her head and fall asleep. With my girl In my arms

-------------------------------------------
Cute isn,t it? Yes ik short story but haope yall liked it,