~Enemys to lovers~ |love|

(Play the song sacrifices by Tinashe on Spotify wile reading this trust me.)

Y/n pov:

We, me and h/n went to a party. I ,started to dance with a random guy, then I kissed this guy. But while we kissed I looked at him, h/n. He takes me, and I hate the way he treats me. We can't spend 5 minutes together without a argument. Back to the story, as I said I kissed this guy, than a certain mister didn't  like me to kiss the guy, so out of nothing he grabbed my rm and literally pulled me out of the party, to his car. He drove in complete silence and ignored me the whole freaking way. Once we arrived at his house he just threw me over his shoulder, not caring about me shouting at him, then he placed me at the counter in the kitchen.

"Why do you have to act like an asshole all the time?" I ask him angrily

"Me? An asshole? Oh come on, who kissed the guy at the party?"

"Whats wrong with that? Do I hear jealousy?" I smirk at him

"Jeal, as if. You're the one who has a thing for me" my eyes go ide, I mean he's right, but no, not admitting that.

"I don't have a thing for you" He starts to laugh and places his hands on each side of me. Then he stands between my legs and looks at me directly in the eyes.

"Then tell me that you hate me, tell me that you don't want me to kiss you" his hands travel their way up and down my tights. I breath in sharply

"Okay, I don't want you to kiss me. Satified?"

"Not exactly satisfied" his faces comes closer to mine, and I can't resist anymore. I close my eyes and lean in.

"You lier" He whispers and I open my eyes in shame. Angry with myself I bite on my lip.

"Don't do that love, you know that's driving a man crazy" He brushes his thumb over my lip. And that drives me crazy, it would drive evert woman crazy.

"Tell me that I'm your favorite sin" I know that I'm going to regret this later, but I want to kiss him so badly.

"Oh just kiss me you sinners don't have to tell him that twice. His lips crush on mine and ut feels like that is the only thing I've ever wanted in my life.

--------------------------------------
IM SORRY I BEEN GONE I had to fi ish school and study for finals but I'm free now I'm gonna do more dw
love you all ENJOYY