~Friends w benefit (heavy smut)~ |dear|

Y/n pov:

Oh. My. God. I just hooked up with My bestfriend!? I mean I wanted to, he wanted to, it was great but- what theheck do I do now. I pick up my clothes from the floor and grab one of his joggers and one of his hoodies. Before leaving I look at him for the last time. He lays on his big king sized bed, his hair is laying fluffy on his had, his vains popping out of his arms, his abs looking hotter then ever. And his neck are two hickies.

I close his door and run to my car, starting the engine and take a deep breath before pressing the gas pedal. At my apartment I sig on my couch, I still can't believe what happend this night.

Flashback:

One of h/n friends is throwing a birthday party and since h/n dosent want to go alone, he decided to bring me, his best friend along.As I was getting ready, I turn around and see him leaning against th door frame. My makeup is done, my hair is done, I'm also wearing a black dress wich a friend of mine borrowed me for this party. Problem is I can't reach the zipper.

"Could you be so nice and help me?" I turn around my left my hair. I then feel his cold fingers touching my skin while he closes the zipper. I lowered my hair agian and turn around, he looks me up and down and then furrows his brows. But he dosent say something, I'm about to walk out of the door when all of a sudden H/n picks me up picks me up andputs me over his shoulder. He carry me to my bed and throws me on it. Leaning over me.

"H/n what the fuck?" I ask looking him in the eyes

"So innocent" I raised an eyebrow, it's anything but I'm not innocent. And I'm about to show him that.

With my hand I travel down his body, until he stops me and takes my hand up over my head, his fingertips trail down all the way to my face. He then brushes his thumb over my bottom lip, I start to lick his fi ger and throw him an evil smirk. I can see that he's breathing heavier.

"Y/n what the fuck ate you wearing?" He whispers, his glance on my chest.

"That my dear bestfriend is a dress"

"Cmon, that's why to sit. You look like a fucking stripper. A hot stripper." I push him off, next to me and then sit on the bulgeof his pants "a stripper? Seriously h/n?"

"I just don't want everyone to see your whole body, you don't know how many creeps there are?" Do I hear jealousy? I smirk at him, but before I could say something he presses his lips against mine aggressively. I feel his hand around my neck, it's making me moan into our kiss.

He slowly spreads wet kisses on my neck and on my cutout, I lean my head back so that he has more space to kiss.

"Y/n you really can't go like that, I need to remove the dress immediately" He smirks before he kisses me agian while opening the zipper of my dress.

"Is that so? That I need to remove your shirt" I slowly open the buttons of his sirt, reveling his perfect abs. Now it's my turn to kiss down his body. With my fingernails I carefully scratch over his arms.

He lowers himself and starts kissing my inner thigh, little whines escapes from my mouth from how needy I am, he starts kissing my clit sending shivers down my spine. He then starts to fully eat me out, I bite my lip to hold back all the moans. My hands automatically find their way to his hair, he starts going faster and faster making me roll my eyes. He is so samn good at this. So good that I already feel myself cum.

"H/n" I say out of breath and pull another time before I finally cum. "Don't stop yourself dear" I moan another time before I finally cum. I feel like I'm in fucing heaven.

He kisses his way back up my body and before planting a kiss on my lips. I can taste myself on his lips, his tongue slipping back into my mouth.

"You tasted so good" he moans into my mouth.

"It's my turn to taste you," I tell him.

I placed my hand on histhighs moving it up reaching his bulge, I start to palm him through his trousers. He moans then throws his head back in pleasure. I settle myself between his legs and tug off his boxers. I'm burning with the desire that's always been there, there was always this undeniable tension between the two of us that we're now g8ving in to. I bring his cock up to my lips lips, placing the head on my tounge, tasting the salty sweet of his pre cum.

"Fuck y/n" I hear him moan from above. I Bob my head up and down swirling my tounge around. Next I take the head of his cock out of my mouth moving down to the base and licking a stripe up to the top. He groans in response, his legs writhing beneath me.

"Dear, if you keep going, I'll cum" his hands grab the sheets from his bead. I just continued untl I feel his cum in my mouth.

"Divine. But I want more, I wanna be inside you" He whispers into my eat, and just by hearing tht I'm so fucking turned on agian. "Then what are you waiting for?" I whisper against his lips. He grabs me by my waist and places me on his cock. I spread my legs apart, one leg is on each side of him. He puts his hands on my waist aian begins to shift me onto him. I felt the tip of his cock slowly push into me. I bit my lip because there was so much pressure coming inside of me. He pushes me lower and lower, so I can get almost every inch inside of me. My breath hitches as he moves me down. Once all of his length is in me, I take a deep breath. He than starts to quicken, which causes me to moan. His strokes feel so good as they start get faster. I can slowly feel my body heat getting warmer.

"Y/n" He moans, I k kw tha this is a sign that he is about to cum too, agian. I ca see he's getting tenser after that his cum finally filled me up. And just a few seconds a later I cum too. We both fall down next to eachother, exhausted, happy.

It's safe to say that this was the best sex I ever had.

I was torn out form my thoughts when I get a new message on my phone.

My eyes widen when I saw the message  is from HIM.

"Whatever the fuck is going on, don't do it again. We'll talk" I guess just leaving him in the morning wasn't what he wanted.

But dose that mean that we are going to have you know what aian? I truly hope so..

--------------------------------------☆

I think this is the species chaoterin this "book" HOPE YALL ENJOYY