Part 5

*A week later*

*Thomas's POV*

I groan and push her off me. "For the two hundredth time, I have a girlfriend!"

"She doesn't need to know," Anna sings as her hand slides down my arm and I cringe. 

"LEAVE HIM THE SHUCK ALONE!" A familiar voice screams.

I turn my head and there Y/N stands fuming. She runs at Anna and knees her in the stomach, causing Anna to fall to the ground.

"You really need to learn how to listen Anna," Y/N hisses before kicking her arm. "You touch him again Anna and that'll be the last thing you touch before I put you 6 feet under, alive or dead, I couldn't care less."

I stand there gobsmacked, I didn't know that Y/N could be that protective and feisty; and if I'm being honest, it is pretty hot.

"Let's go, Thomas," Y/N snaps before dragging me out of the room.

"Jeez Y/N," I smirk.

Y/N turns to face me and gives me a flirty look. "Come on, I was telling the truth. If she touches you again, her family might have to start picking out gravestones."

I laugh and open the car door for Y/N. "Ladies first." Then I get into the driver's seat and I drive off. My hand makes its way to her thigh and she smiles before turning up the radio. Her favourite song starts to play and I turn to her. "Don't you dare-"

She starts belting out the song, her voice as soft as the wings of a butterfly, and as sweet as candy. Once the song finishes, she pouts and then my favourite song comes on - what a coincidence. 

*Y/N's POV*

Thomas's favourite song starts to play and I make a 'don't you dare' face at him but he ignores it and starts to sing loudly.

"SINCE YOU PUSHED MY LOVE ASIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" He shouts and I burst out into laughter before singing along with him.

The song finishes and we are both out of breath. 

"Gosh, who knew we were such good singers," Thomas says.

"I am a good singer, you just sound like a dying horse," I correct jokingly.

Thomas scoffs. "I have a voice of an angel."

"If you say so Blondie," I reply.

We get back at my house and Thomas opens the car door for me again. I smile at him before walking in the door.

I feel someone kick me to the floor and glass shatters upstairs. I turn my head around and there stands a tall man with a knife in his hand.

"Y/N!" Thomas shouts but suddenly I feel a pain in my leg and I scream in pure agony. I had been stabbed in the leg.

My vision goes blurry and all I see is Thomas hitting the intruder in the head with a baseball bat, knocking him out.

"Y/N STAY AWAKE!" Thomas yells but I just can't and I drift away from reality.