Part 17

*Y/N's POV*

Thomas kisses me softly but passionately, and I feel like my heart is beating faster than usual. I mean, he knows I'm waiting for marriage. I mean we've talked about it and never did anything too crazy.

As Thomas was kissing me, he suddenly stops and moves his lips from my lips to my jaw and then to my neck.

I whimpered and Thomas smirks against my neck.

*Will's POV*

I hear Y/N whimper and I practically kick the door down and barge in to find Y/N pinned against the wall as Thomas had his head in the crook of her neck.

"Is everything okay in here?!" I shout, completely clueless.

"Will!" Y/N yells and shoves Thomas off her. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"I walked past your hotel room and heard you whimper, you know what I'm like," I explain.

Y/N's face turns red and Thomas laughs. "No Will, we were... just talking," Thomas says and then I see a mark on Y/N's neck and it all makes sense.

"Oh uh. No funny business you two, I'll leave you alone though," I say awkwardly and run out of the room.

Damn, that was embarrassing.

*Y/N's POV*

"Sorry about him," I say and Thomas smiles. 

"It's all right love," Thomas replies and I smile too.

Damn, how can someone be that attractive?

Thomas starts to kiss me again and i groan. "Thomas come on, we should get to bed," I say, trying not to make a sound as he kisses my neck again.

"All right, but i will marry you, soon," Thomas winks and he goes to get dressed, leaving you standing there shocked.

He didn't just say that.

Did he?