Part 22

I make it to the park and look around to find Thomas nowhere to be seen. 

"Dang, maybe he is just a little late," I say and decide to walk around the park while I wait.

As I was walking, I saw an open area with flowers everywhere, it was so beautiful, I had never seen anything like it. I am in awe as I take in my surroundings and I finally take a deep breath and the smell of roses fills my nose.

"Hey love," Thomas's voice says and I spin around to see Thomas standing behind me with a bunch of flowers in his hands.

"Oh my- are they for me?" I ask.

"Of course they are," Thomas smiles and hands me the flowers, and I kiss him softly.

"Why thank you, Tommy," I smile back at him.

Thomas takes my hand and sits down with me. We watch the sunset until he suddenly gets up, leaving me a little confused.

"Where are you going, baby?" I ask him.

He holds his hand out to me and I gladly take it and he lifts me to my feet. He stares into my eyes for a second and slowly kisses me. Once he pulls away, he lowers down to the ground until he is on one knee.

"Thomas?" I whisper as my eyes become glassy.

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small box and I immediately know what's going on.

He is proposing.