ch 37 the murderer

After i challenge the beast, he maintaining his emotions less look and with smirk .

I so want to puch his face just to wipe out the mocking smike .

He stepped on my personal space just to scare me off and said.
I love you confidence but many have tried before darling but nobody succed as he is not some normal man he is devil himself and before even reaching his hair i will make a sure to make a bloodbath of you and your loved ones.

I dare you to try ,even i said stepped a foot closer he didn't react or move an inch we are so closed to puch or use physical attacks on each other.

Before i could say something angle come at washroom and said whats going on here. Ha when we both didn't move an inch she stepped between us and seprated us and looked at lucifer, he instantly softly look at her and said something and went back bout not by glaring at me. Which is nothing but a warning for me.

Meera i am sorry for whatever he said but please try to understand he is not in a right state of mind . She said .

I tried to smile but now i am afraid not for me but for my family safety

I guess angel Understand that I am not at all convinced, she took my hand in her hand said that.
Meera i promise you nothing will ever happen to you and your family till i am alive as i know how difficult this bull can be and by 15 years of experience i know how to tackle this bull she said by wink at the end.

I forced a smile and nodded at her and then someone from bpack sea comes towards us and said.

Mam sir is asking for you.

Yes i am coming chinu angel said.

Chinu is looking similar to hindi pictures villian mogambo with bald head and more body than my previous gym trainer and he has scar on his head back which goes to his neck and he is most dangerous guard this vibe i am getting from him.

When we both reaches the door doctors was coming and going and many were concerned about the own safety as nivaan is standing near the bed and glaring down at them, suddenly the monitor which shows the heartbeat it stop for a second.

Everyone panicked including nivaan and lucifer, its like nivaan is going to do the blood bath there only but grabbed by Lucifer. Took him outside the door.

The senior doctor said something to his team and they all nodded and started running around to do some arrangements and the senior doctor commanded some a nurse through eyes.

The nurse approach to where me and angel is standing and said
Mam please let doctor be only present in the room as we are not able to perform properly ,please try to understand mam.

Angel grabb her hand and said please please don't let my grandfather die, I beg you .

The gate went open then Lucifer roared in icey tone that shook me to the core, and said whats going on here

Angel quick leave the hand of nurse and went to lucifer and hug him and his bulky body have hide her completely, Angel said something and lucifer took angel in his arms and went out.

Now nivaan is looking like a beast to me and now he is glaring at doctor his green eyes are looking scary and nurse looked at me, i again look at her and shook my head, indicating that I can't do anything.

Suddenly the doctor bring something like iron and started getting a gel and put it in the chest of grandfather , which as a result shook the grandpa and this process is repeated as a result some heartbeat is shown on the monitor and then senior doctor commanded his team something and as result heart started to work normally.

The senior doctor then removed his mask and said to nivaan
Mr singhkushwa your grandfather is out of danger he will get consciousness in an hour.

Nivaan just nodded and i said
Thank you doctor he passes me the smile.

Now i would like to talk with you mr singhkushwa please come to my cabin please excuse me for some time.

I and whole doctor team move out of the room and i see a angel is workship in the lobby near a idol of lord ganesha.

And Lucifer is talking to a man who is 6 .5 feet long hair till his shoulder and having a shirt which of black colour but due to blood is now looking red and he have same dragon tattoos ring which i saw that murdered was wearing that day and all those memories come back to me.

His eyes meet mine and he just give me a smile and to say i am scared is an understatement.

I just tried to leave from their and i am sweating from top to bottom and just want to vanish into air.

My heart is beating like i have run a marathon and all those memories are coming back, i take an stairs as lift was near where he was standing. My hand and legs are shaking, its like i am running to save my life everything is blocked in my mind, i could hear  faintly that somebody is calling me at my back, but i am running  aimlessly.

I don't know what happened suddenly i felt down and see the same man i am running  from is holding me in his arms,  the blood which is flowing from his cloth comes at my face and i am beyond  scared now.

Suddenly all things started to black out in my mind but suddenly i was snatched from his arms and i see a dark green eyes which belong to nivaan and i hug  nivaan like my life depends on him
Nivaan hug me back and shouted something but all those memories come back to my sesense and i am having difficulty in breathing even.

I guess someone notice it and in back i could hear faintly someone talking something.

I am now more scared and push myself from the person who is holding me and i screamed as i could feel that murdered is holding me .

I see the green eyes but now i just wanted to free myself i screamed and cried but this murdered is coming closer and closer and  i see the same dragon tattoos at  the murder  neck but this eyes is of nivaan and i am felling like i am drowning deep into the sea last i black out.
-----------------------------------------------
Guys thank you for your support and love,  from now on i will update regurally and so please vote an d comment.
I read story on wattpad and see so many comments but in my story harly 2 or 3 comment so did you didn't want to intract with me,  or you are not liking the story or what it is guys  .