ch= 49 do or die

I am struck with all this veil women who are acting like robot  rather than human.
I just feel like to punch nivaan and i am mentally cursing angel and summer and even myself for sleeping like a log.

"Ok meera now  ,take a deep breath and calm down and  focus"
But nothing work as of now.

I see sand storm is coming towards us ,  But the veil gang is standing like a statue.

I shouted and said pls come towards the house which is near by but they all didn't move an inch.

I again tried to request them when they all didn't give any reaction.

I did what i don't think will ever do in my life, i used nivaan as a shield and publicly announced our marriage.

"me meera nivaan singhkushwa yeh aadesh deti hu joh log woh ghar ke andar nhi gai unke parivaar me ek bhi insaan zinda nhi rahega kal subh ka tak "

(i mrs mrs nivaan singhkushwa give this order to you all that whomsoever  stand still didn't move towards that house, their none of the family members will be alive by Tommorrow)

I see everyone run towards that house i breathe  a sight of relief.

I too run behind them covering my mouth and nose with my duppta.

One old age was not able to run and stand storm are near us only, i grab her hand in mine and just run with her, i see the sand storm is so near us.

I pushed aunty in house and see that the same veil aunty who said to me to not remove my veil holding  the aunty . and made her stand and after that i signalled her to close the door as stand storm is just a near us.

I see the door could not be closed as there is nothing to hold in not from front and back and all the ladies are hell scared and some are literally trembling in fear..

"ranisa andar aa jaiye yeh tufaan bhot khartarnaak h "she yelled.

"meri baachi rani sa, woh nahi mil rahi kha h yeh anpurna " one of the lady said.

(queen where is my daughter, i cant find her, where are you anpurna')

"ranisa meri baachi, ko baacha lejiye me aapje haath jod ti hu "

(queen pls save my daughter life, i beg  infront of you )

Woh rahi anpurna  waha h someone ahouted and pointed towards the outside she is near the car.

I decided to save this little girl life,

"Aunty mere jane ke baad aap sab is darbaze par khede ho jana and kisi bhi haalat he yeh door maat kholna jab tak me aadesh na do samje"

(aunty after i went from here you all please stand beside this door and hold it and under any circumstances pls dont open the door. Until i give you the orders)

"Nhi ranisa nhi aap aapne ko bachaiye me lekar aati hu anpurna ko lekar aati hu agar aap ko  kuch ho gaya toh raja sabh mujhe and hum sabko maar dalege  aap nhi ja rahi h bhar " the aunty said

(no queen no  you please save yourself, i will bring anpurna ,if something happens to you the king will kill me and all of us so you are not going anywhere)

I just run and handle her the gold chain that nivaan made me wear
My mangalsutra and said

"aunty yeh raha mera vachan ki me wapis aaogi "
(aunty this is my promise to you that I will come vack)

Before anyone could say something i run and see anpurna sitting in car.

I just run and stand storm is clearly getting in direction of car i literally jump in car my knees got damaged and my hand got screech out and blood started Flowing from them.

I sit in driver seat and drive the car in full speed i can see the sand storm destroyed everything in its way i continue to drive ahead and then after an hour i see an house which is made up of bricks but doesn't have a door, i literally can see my death, my hand are shivering, i am beyond scared.

Anpurna climed at my lap and said" pls save me didi. "

And we are just going to reach the house when i feel the sandstorm is just an centimeters away from us.

I could feel that the backside of my car flying so i just speed up my car and its the situation of do or die.

I somehow reach the house and the i parked and then i hug anpurna and just surrender to god..

I dont know what happened next...

After that i feel someone is patting my hair and i feel someone holding me in arms.

But my mind and my body is not  reacting to each other.

I am just tired so i surrender myself to darkness .

After that i get consisness and i just feel someone is schouting on someone.

And when i tried to concentrate on the voice black dot again started to appear and i feel that i an drowning in the darkness.
But an very high pitch male voice is destroying everything around and then i could hear more voices.

Then the darkness engulf  me...

Then i feel someone very nicely patting my hair and someone maybe a child hugged me like her /his life depends on me and then i feel some wetness in my face

Ohhh the child is crying, but within a minute the child was taken away from me and then i hear a voice a girl child with a male voice which is so deep and manly ...

I tried hard to listen their voice but nothing work as again the darkness engulf me.

--------------------3rd pov-----------------
Doctor just come out of the operation theatre and sid to the man who was sitting like a lifeless body.

Whose soul just get snatched and just the body remaining in thos planet.

Whose deep green eyes are looking scary and lifeless and whose aura has become more cold and dangerous , that people think 100 times before to approach him.

He is none other than nivaan singhkushwa  .

Doctor cleared his throat and gather his courage and said

Sir mam is in coma we are not able to save her......

And the next minute he was shooted between his eyes...
By another psychopath.....

Who is unable to feel anything from small age of 9 years.....

But nivaan is just numb to react anything and is just a swcond away to breakdown...

-------------------------------------------
What do you think all will meera ever going to come out of coma

What will happen to  nivaan now will nivaan  remain married to meera or will his family force his to remarriage....

What if meera family get to know all this

Pls comment and let me know your views
----------------------------------