ch = 68 reunion

Meera without thinking search for orphanages and then we she saw an old lady with white hair looking more strict than normal person sitting an guiding the students , without any delay she went and very politely said " mam are you currently hiring any staff" .

the lady looked meera from top to bottom and she said "young lady if you are here to show off then pls walk out now as i don't wont your princess opinion handle down to my children"

meera laughed at that and said " mam believe me i am anything but not princess" 

old lady then said "young lady you are wearing an designer clothes with $5000 haircut and the pose you have young lady is pose of rich and its natural , you are brought up with silver spoon so please dont distrub me pls went back to your party , " 

"got it madam , but pls dont judge book by its cover , and have a nice day " meera said and then she went back from their all this took a tail on her health and now she is suffering from fever and now she didnt want anything else but only wanted to lie down , so without thinking she sit on park bench of orphanages and then one she sleeps she passed out .

after a while old lady comes and see meera she tried to wake her up , but she is sleeping , the old lady called the watchman and put meera at her chair and then she called the doctor . the doctor gives her the medicines to  meera  then after a while she get her conciseness , she thanked the old lady and went from their without a word more she then went to park avenue of new York and slept on the bench as mostly people with lower classes sit their and do the time pass and its have 4 min walk to police station so that place , for the day time .

now its a night time a women with shabby  clothes shook meera and then she said hey police is coming to check so pls return back to your high class apartment and by saying this she run back to some dark roads .

meera with lot of trouble  went to a walk she is aimlessly walking and then she is near wall street she bumped into an expensive looking person ,who was having a coffee in his hand and due to bump all coffee felt on meera shirt and yellow shirt of her is now is worst so man said "sorry miss "

"no its alright, she said but the tears on her eyes are ready to split out but now she is not letting them, so she without anything meera walk away. 

"miss please let me pay for your damage, pls i insit "

"no its okay, i am not feeling well s9 pls could you please leave me alone,  "meera said while rubbing her forehead. 

"sure but pls use this money as a compensation ,please  beautiful "the man said by coming close to meera without thinking she run from their now she bumped into a new man and before she could say something the man said "princess you here and wait do you have a fever "

Then meera saw an pitbiull who is  rubbing his head on meera legs and looking at her so without thinking she bent down on her knees and hugged pitbull and started to crying like a baby, after a while she felt that her hair is padded by the man clark,  then see the car coming near her and the person comes out its none other than nivaan, without thinking twice she jumped on him and then she kept her head on nivaan like a baby and cried out once again  ,nivaan patted her head and hugged her back clark was looking at those two like a public  more specifically the meera and now nivaan doesn't like it so he Walk back to his car meera is now sobbing fully nivaan secretary and driver and one of his associate seen very surprised and then nivaan said "call over taxi and call it a day, but before that Daniel  called the doctor ".

He sit first in her car and just hugged meera very loosely and said "jaan what happened, please tell me what happened, is something wrong and why are you in such state huh, wait you have fever driver just take us to hospital first and then meera looked at him while crying and tried to say something but nivaan just cupped her face and kissed her every tear and kisses her whole face from her eyes to her nose which is now red due to crying and fever ad her cheeks

" bacha tell me na kya hua yeh kaise halat bana rakhi h apne apni kya hua please tell me jaan, you know by looking you like this i am hurting and i am ready to burn the person or the earth down so please tell me the driver looked at nivaan on the rear view mirrior but when his eyes meet his he pointed towards the gun which is situated in his kept in his car .

meera looses his consisness and now nivaan has reached hospital and like a mad person he is shouting on everyone and doctor is so tensed that he could pee in his pants .

after a while meera got her consisness back but now she is not on hospital but in beautifull dark black room , her clothes are replaced with nivaan white shirt and she has her shorts on .

the door opened and nivaan in his cargo pants shirtless come with a tray and when he his eyes connected with meera , he kept intermediating her with his continuous stare  without a word he checked her temperature  by touching her forehead from back of his hand and without leaving any spaces he sit near her and took the bowls of soup and blow air on it and toop a bit of it on the spoon and took it near meera face she silently took the first, but it taste bad so she made a face nivaan just raised his eyebrows and continue the process untill everything is not finished now he took meera in his arms and then he forwarded the tablet which meera took Silently while makibg faces and now nivaan and meera sleep cuddling each other. Uptill now they both have not said a single word to each other. 

Nivaan without blinking an eye keep meera close to him and whole night he massages his head and ars and legs he put tHe vicks vapours at her feet at her forehead and took an great care of meera.