1 The Noodle Boy...

"Would you stop looking at me? It's uncomfortable" the red hair said with his concerned expression, who cannot even concentrate on his work.

"Oh, sorry RedSon. It's just- I'm really surprised that you could make your vehicle! It's genius I swear, that kinda explains why you have a workshop..." MK chuckled nervously, as Red's son didn't even look back at MK again and continued screwing.

"I do my work alone, I don't rent, I don't need help, I don't need my parents to help me" RedSon turned to look at MK who kept looking at him.

"And especially, you asking me if we can hang out." The room was filled with silence, MK handing over the toolbox to him as he started to talk. "Well um... You do realize you don't do fun stuff, and all the things you do is work. You work, train, schedule stuff out, organize plans from the clones, do business, stuff again, and coming to the fact you're here fixing your some-called-motor."

...

Perhaps Mk was right, maybe he was wasting all of his time over the years doing busy stuff and more serious things. Over all the years he never did anything considered fun in the mortal realm, back in the day when he was 10 coming to the age of knowing about his father held imprisoned underneath a mountain.

He knew he had to figure out a way to remove the golden staff, he didn't know how at first but he trained. He inherit his Mother's possession as he grew older continuing to focus on doing the work.

He barely have time for himself, which made him feel slightly guilty. He knew he missed out on the fun stuff but didn't even bother to think about it.

He would rather focus than get distracted.

When the so-called 'Noodle Boy' was chosen to lift the staff after he manage to free DB king from his prison, after the time when he didn't steal his staff knowing that it's no use to them now, after HELPING Mk beat his father for getting possessed by Lady Bone Demon, after HELPING his friends get some stuff from the celestial realm, or even when after he rescued Mk and his friends from the desert offering them something to stay for a while at Demon Bull King's fortress...

Even when...He still helped Mk after beating LB Demon... he continued doing his usual job...

He wondered, why did Mk even matter anyway? Sure he's a mortal being, but he didn't expect him to bring this topic up.

"I don't have time with whatever mortal beings do in this realm or even when I am Immortal I don't need anyone else to remind me." Redson finished, putting down the screwdriver and starting the engine.

It took a second to start, good thing it didn't explode. Mk frowned looking at the Red-haired man with a worried expression.

"I'm not reminding you, I'm insisting on giving yourself a break. You have a life too y'know? Not a robot, not as an immortal being, just you being yourself"
Mk smiled at him. It made Redson feel something in his guts that was new to him.

Seeing the noodle boy up close was quite, nerve-wracking yet he found himself feeling entertained by his company. Looking at his face and down to his lips with that stupid grin... made him feel stupid and soft.

His pupils dilated, eyes wide looking at him, and couldn't say anything for a moment. Second, by second, Red Son's cheeks started to flush pink making it visible from the light.

"Your hair is burning..." Monkey kid said breaking into RedSon's thoughts. "I KNOW THAT!" he took a deep breath and stroked his hand to his red hair, he began to exhale out of his nostril as the fire disappeared.

"Listen, Noodle Boy there are some important things that people do than doing something else in their free time, if I were you I might focus on getting trained seriously than be with dragon girl all the time." He took off his apron revealing his black sleeveless turtleneck.