4 Lights that stop me (turn to stone)

The Demon Bull Prince walked in the middle all alone, he saw the lamps with their lights dangling from the weak wind.

He recalled what Mei told him.

"Well if he's just him then why are you still waiting here just for nothing?"
Mei saw how Red Son looked down at his hand, still feeling his touch from Mk's.

"I- don't know..." he lit up fire from his other hand as the flame stood still weak. "If you aren't sure, maybe try talking to yourself about your choices. No one's forcing you, and I'm just saying. Maybe Mk doesn't think of you as bad as you are now?"

...

Stupid dragon horse girl

He saw the stars up from the plain black sky, not many clouds but plenty was showing up. But the twinkles of the stars were too hard for Red Son to refuse to look at those precious ones.

The bell rang from the gong, paying the crowd attention to the sound. The host shouted at the mic. "It's almost 11 o'clock, everyone!" The speaker vibrated.

"And almost time for the meteor shower to begin! Sit or lay down somewhere from the sight where you can see, clear views can have your naked eye take the clear sight from those glorious stars"

Red son looked at their watch from his wrist.

10:56 PM...

4 minutes until it starts... the Noodle boy wasn't here still...

Red Son looked at a vacant space and spotted one that has a clear view, they lay down on the ground and held both of his hands close to his stomach.

"I just hope Noodleboy shows up by now..." he muttered to themself, gazing his eyes to their hands as he started to flick his fire from his hand.

The flame... even if it was from his hand, he could feel the heat burning from his heart. He had no idea why he felt like this to him, no idea why he felt that way, unsure to be called for.

It was impossible to name it out, it's been too many years and this was hard for him to feel. It felt safe and good at the same time feeling hurt and bad.

It was impossible but never did mention it was 'impossible to try it out' cause it's a special feeling and catchy one for the person you liked the most. Would do anything for you.

The word so-called LOVE where Red Son would've thought that it never existed, that it wasn't real. But Pif showed him the reasons.

He was worried about what might happen after this, and he trying to decide.

He looked at the time again.

10:58 PM...

"Two minutes left everyone, now let's get the 1-minute countdown started when it hits 59" Red Son looked at the other crowd cheering as they started to talk with other of their friends and relatives.

Red son, all alone. Did nothing but waited. He heard a slight call from someone to his left, looking from that direction he saw Mk running as fast as he could reach Red Son.

"Red! Sorry I got late!"
"You forgot about me you noodle-brain! What were you thinking?"
"Bumped into someone I know," Mk said looking down at the floor.

"You-" Red son was mad, mad about the fact Mk took too long and forever. But he didn't push his anger too hard. "Well, you came just in time... it's almost the start of the show, I don't blame you that we got separated NoodleBoy..."

10:59 PM...

60 seconds countdown...

The crowd counted along with the timer, Mk sat beside Redson looking at the stars leaving with those hums of his. "To tell you the truth Red son..."

He looked to his left, to see Mk's eyes looking directly up at the stars. "I don't think you're as bad as you are now..."

10
And just that...

9
The red son couldn't say anything but stare at him

8
MK felt in the corner of his eyes that he'd been looking at him for too long

7
"I..." Red Son reached up for him but had other thoughts

6
But he was left speechless...

5
Couldn't say a single word out of his mouth

4
But coming to think about having more or something else they could have in the future

3
"I also don't think you're more annoying than you are now" Red son's words drifted to Mk's ears.

2
Mk smiled as both of them looked up at the sky...

1
The meteor shower started to twinkle from the sky, it was precious, beautiful, amazing, and looked like one of Mk's eyes that sparkled.

"Woah..." Mk's mouth opened, seeing how bright the shower was. RedSon softened his eyes and smiled. "Just like how I remembered seeing the Meteor when I was a toddler"

Mk's hand and Red Son's were both touching eachother, Mk didn't realize it but RedSon did. He felt his heartbeat getting faster, cheeks turning red as blood rushed to his skin.

He lifted his hand from the placement and slowly put it on top of the NoodleBoy's hand.

RedSon felt safe when he was with him, he didn't know how or why but it felt so right. He'd been his enemy, and his former ally coming into something more to what he felt.

His eyes started to close, feeling tired and worked up...

Next thing Mk felt something heavy resting on his shoulder, it was RedSon's head. RedSon's sense of being awake started to float away from him.

Mk lets him sleep on his shoulder until the meteor shower ended...

This...

This felt so right...

Where they are now... and where they had a close relationship with each other...

This cold night, and the breeze, the stars from the night sky...

It was almost like a dream come true...

A perfect one from the exact...

He doesn't care if everything has changed, what mattered to him was him still being there with his friends and RedSon...

----
Word count- 987