5 [Last] I'm yours and you're mine

Walking all the way home, Redson was sleeping peacefully at Mk's back while he carries the prince. It was not a problem for Mk's capability to carry his weight, he got used to carrying heavy things so carrying RedSon wasn't that heavy.

Walking on the sidewalk, Monkey King suddenly appeared beside him. "Kid-" which led Mk to flinch. "Monkey king?"

But Sun Wukong appeared to be only in Mk's sight, with that yellow-orange glow. "Sorry I didn't talk to you much, and about the training, we can start tomorrow if that's okay with-" He turned to look at Mk to see that he was carrying the demon bull prince around his back.

"That's okay with me Monkey King, I'm tired and you're on a quest with Mr. Tang. It got kinda lonely so I invited RedSon over, they're staying with me for a while..." Sun Wukong didn't know what to say, he didn't expect that the Demon Bull prince would appear.

Instead, he nodded and smiled. "Good thing he didn't harm you or anything, thanks for understanding as well kiddo. Mostly the ones you're close with aren't there with you right now, and the dumbest choice you could think of was him."

Mk continued walking as Sun Wukong floated from mid-air. "Didn't Macaque choose you to go out with him as well?" Sun Wukong caught him by surprise. "What- how did you know that?!" His face flushed, and Mk couldn't help but chuckle.

"We kinda met eachother a while ago... thankfully he wasn't doing anything harmful, came there to eat ramen noodles?" Sun Wukong's eyebrows raised after Mk puts up a question mark from the punctuation.

"Wait- Macaque? Out there? Eating noodles?" "Yep, he kind of mentioned you. Where both of you used to hang out back in" Sun Wukong shushed Mk by trying to cover his mouth.

"No idea why he would be there and do those stuff but- ignore him. That's what he does sometimes umm..." They reached up from Pigsy's restaurant and the two stopped walking.

"You should probably go to sleep it's like- late now and you have work tomorrow, such as your training with me..." Sun Wukong stepped his foot on the floor, patting Mk's head.

"You too Monkey King thanks!" "Goodnight kiddo!" With that words, Sun wukong lifted his arm and waved at Mk before he disappears.

Mk reached out his keys from his pocket and switched the lights on. He turned to his back after putting Redson down from the chair gently. "Redson?" Mk called his name out, nudging his shoulder.

"Redson, we're here." Redson opened his eyes after Mk's second call, he looked up at the light shining from the ceiling. And down at the familiar face, NoodleBoy...

"M-NoodleBoy?! Wh- huh? Why are we back here again? Did I fall asleep?" Redson looked around from his surroundings.

"Seems like it, you didn't even wake up while I was carrying-" Mk was about to explain, but RedSon interrupted him. "WHAT?! YOU? THE NOODLEBOY? CARRIED ME HERE?!" "Don't freak out at me like that Red, you were a little tired back there. Plus, it was getting late that's why we left."

"Oh..." Red Son scratched his back with embarrassment, he couldn't get away from the fact Mk carried him back home. "This is quite humiliating... why didn't you wake me up back there? People could've seen me..." He crossed his arms feeling shy.

"I didn't want to, besides you fell asleep and there's no reason why I should disturb you..." he smiled awkwardly at him.

Red son just grunted and looked away with a visible blush on his cheeks, he was a heavy sleeper he didn't even notice that he got carried by the peasant.

Mk yawned, stretching his back and rolling his neck. "I'm tired" he looked at RedSon, thinking about something. "What are you looking at Noodlebrain? I'm also tired here..." Mk hummed.