author's note

hey! so if you're here from my other book, london nights, welcome! if you are not, what are you waiting for? check it out! as of me writing this, there are 15 chapters published!

platinum blonde is about a character i have created and is still discovering herself while living in a new country. this book is mainly about the trials and tribulations of the arsenal squad during the 2022/23 season through the view of a loanee (most of the time).

elena will have a love interest, but they will not be romantically involved until later in the book! feel free to make your guesses :) (the title is a clue!!)

this story will not be regularly updated at all compared to london nights. (sorry i have been lacking on updates for that as well). i am writing it along as i go, and as i said, this is not going to be regularly updated.

-
english or the actual language will be formatted normally.

spanish will be formatted in italics.

native languages of the speaker (not english) such as dutch or norwegian will be formatted in italics.

any long excerpts not in english will be translated in the comments by me.

time switches will be formatted in bold.

any indication of social media usage will be formatted as seen in these examples:

- via twitter
- via instagram

(you'll see in the first chapter!)
-

if you miss arsenal like me, then this story is for you. it focuses on the friendship and companionship of this squad through the (absolutely) terrible season we've had.

this is not completely accurate to the season, there will be things i will take out/include as it is a work of fiction.

as always, votes and comments are appreciated, they let me know people actually want to read the story.

i hope you enjoy reading! check out my other story for more arsenal content!