halloween 2022

end of october 2022
"i hate you." elena deadpans to the camera.

"don't say that el," jana replies smiling.

"i hate you. i hate you. i hate youuuu," elena sing songs grumpily.

"okay, don't say you hate me!" jana exclaims.

"oh don't worry. i hate jill! this outfit is horrible roord!" elena points towards where jill's amused face is watching her on her phone screen.

"who is she supposed to be anyways?" jana asks her girlfriend with a loving tone.

"troy! from high school musical. trust me el, the girls are going to love it, all you have to get is a basketball!"

"somehow i do not believe they will love..." elena throws her arms around herself dramatically, "this little thing you packed."

"they'll love it, trust me on this."

"i have never watched the movies either. how will i explain this?" elena asks her sisters girlfriend.

"it's just a party el, don't stress over it that much. have fun and spend time with them!" jana tells her.

jill sends a photo of who elena is supposed to be in their group chat.

"i'm not even blonde jill!" elena raises her eyebrows suspiciously, coming to a realization.

"this is your costume roord!"

jill grins sheepishly.

"i planned to wear it to one of jordy's parties, but the pandemic happened. so once i heard you were going to arsenal, i knew you needed a costume!"

"so you decided to give me a basketball jersey from a show i have never watched?"

"high school musical is a movie el, even i know this," jana chastised lightly. elena rolls her eyes at the older spaniard.

despite her faux annoyance, elena smiles. "thanks for this jill, even if it does look dumb on me."

"you look amazing el," jill grins.

a knock on her door stops the conversation.

"come in, it's unlocked." elena turns to the doorway. lia sticks her head in holding a bag of flour.

"hey el, hope i'm not interrupting," lia softly whispers.

elena shakes her head. "it's just my sister and her girlfriend."

"wooow, so all i am to you is your sisters' girlfriend?" jill throws her hands out.

"say hi," elena holds up her phone to lia, who raises her eyebrows in shock momentarily, but waves towards the camera.

"jilly hi! it's nice to meet you, jana right?"

the defender's face lights up as lia speaks spanish. "sí! you must be lia, elena's spoken a lot about you!"

"really!? elena's always talking about how much she misses her sister, did you know that?" lia grins towards elena's embarassed face behind the camera.

"i didn't, elena, why didn't you tell me you missed me?" it's meant as a joke, but elena swallows. elena meets lia's eyes before pulling the phone back from the swiss woman. she misses the confused look on lia's face.

"you're too busy with jill to call me," elena jokes in catalan. jill does hear her name though and lights up.

"anyways, what'd you come in here for?" elena points to the flour in lia's hand.