I think i'm crazy

Zoie's POV:I was bored again, this time I decided to actually hop into Henrietta's bag this morning unlike last time. Henrietta left me in her dorm while Juleka was getting ready to sneak off with Silvia, I watched her every move as she kneeled down to tie her shoes. Aaron won't be there cause he said he had to study with Henrietta for their history test, it was weird, Aaron's a happy optimistic bitch and according to Melanie Henrietta was a cold no talking bitch who closed herself off cause no one wanted to be friends with her due of her dad.

What was her dad's name again? Oh yeah, Felix Sle. Wonder how prison is treating him, that massacre was pretty brutal, the thought of sympathizing with him just cause he only got to be a dad for Henrietta for only 4 years is out the window. He got replaced pretty quickly when Henrietta was I think...9? He probably wants his daughter back, Henrietta could walk by her dad and she won't even know it.

I got back to watching Juleka pack their purse to head out with Silvia, they were waiting for her at the same park Gregory went to to smoke and burn that uniform of Teddy's. At first Aaron wasn't going out much, It wanted more time to sink in Gabriel's death. Forgot he exited for a moment, Gabriel's dorm mate hasn't changed anything unlike Teddy, everything is exactly the same.

Juleka's phone started ringing, "Yeah yeah, I'm coming, Silvia..."Juleka sighed phone up to her ear. She later hung up after exchanging a few words with Silvia over the phone and they hung up. They put her hand on the door and was really preparing to walk out the door. Something told me, to step out this doll and follow her. Their back is turned, she won't notice me stepping out the doll and into...

Her!

Just like Rosalie, I stumbled backward then forward but this time I put Juleka's right leg forward and stomped it hard in the ground to balanced their body. Gregory saw how I balanced Juleka's body, I gripped her bag and began walking turning her nose up like I didn't even notice him. "Huh, okay princess..."Gregory rolled his eyes.

I opened the front entrance of the school to exit the building and walked to the park.

Silvia was waiting for Juleka there as promised and they were sitting on a swing puffing smoke from a cigarette. "Took you long enough"Silvia smirked taking a swing, I made my way to the second swing and set Juleka's bag down. I gripped Juleka's hands firmly on the chain handles of the swing and swung up legs up to get a minor thrill of being on a swing again.

"Things uh...Came up"I shrugged and gave myself another swing.

Me and Silvia chatted for a bit, months of eavesdropping helped me move Juleka's mouth and say the words that fitted Juleka.

God it was almost like I can be anyone in this school and no one would realize it.

After talking, Silvia said something else before giving themselves a swing "I think I'm crazy"

"Oh, Silvia what makes you say that? I know people might say you're rough around the edges or don't give two shits about anything but me and Aaron wouldn't say you're crazy"I shrugged Juleka's shoulders "You sure? Everyone at school keeps calling me psycho, apparently I'm a bigger bully than Melanie and Gabriel...Anyways, I've already told you about what happened in the snow so I'm not repeating myself. Juleka, I know you and Aaron keep dismissing my worries but I can't shut up anymore, I don't sleepwalk and you know it so how could I have gotten in the snow?"Silvia spoke.

Jesus Christ not this again, okay...What would Juleka say... "Silvia, if you go somewhere you'd know how's you got there, we're not really in a video game so you don't spawn to places. If this was a video game then Gregory would be acting like he has a hangover, the guys gets sick if he plays too long..."I lightly chuckled like Juleka "It's not just the snow day...But Rosalie too, when she came back to school Joui wasn't with her and they left school together even though Joui is always staying at the school for weekends, Rosalie said Joui's been in the hospital cause a tide pod magically got in his food and who can explain why Rosalie was talking fo Scarletta about how when she opened up her wardrobe her clothes were cut up? Something is going on, Juleka! Juleka, you and Aaron are my best friends and I don't want something to happen to you cause of that freak of nature that is that doll! Forget Henrietta's feelings, our lives are more important!".

They're fucking into me, they are really fucking onto me. No one said avenging your dead girlfriend and going over your unfinished business would be easy...

I bite Juleka's lip, "Silvia, you're scaring me...Why are you blaming a doll on all this? Why would a wooden doll have thoughts like that anyways?".

Silvia's POV:I opened my mouth to reply, but I felt something hit me on my head. Juleka probably thinks I'm crazy, Aaron probably thinks I'm insane, Henrietta thinks I'm scary, Gregory finds me disturbing and Melanie...I don't know about her but all this can't just be happening out of thin air, a doll like that can't be trusted. I know it can't.

I watched Juleka swing their legs forwards to swing themselves. Jesus maybe I am crazy, Juleka and Aaron know me better than anyone.  But I can't be crazy like that, right? I don't have any evidence, am I really blaming a doll for every bad thing that happens?

You know what, for the sake of Juleka and Aaron I'll...I'll put this to bed.